See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Decided to stay here as we have previously stayed in Naxos Town. This is a nice smallish purpose built seaside resort. The accommodation was approx 5 min walk from the beach. Katerina is a larger than life lady and made us welcome. The studio was clean and well furnished. It was so quiet and peaceful and the sunset from the balcony was impressive.

Room tip: Nice, clean sunny studios
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank carol190726
Reviewed 2 August 2015

The positives:

- Great value for money (€60 per night to sleep 4 people)
- Decent sized apartment with, very well equipped : proper shower
- Pickup and dropoff to the airport and port at no extra charge

The negatives:

- A good 10/12 minute walk to the beach
- Obstructed sea view from the apartment
- Fridge wasn't very clean

When it all went wrong...
We had originally intended to come back to this hotel the following week but were forced to change our plans at the last minute - the owners were very unpleasant about it (despite giving 1 weeks notice, and as it turned out they resold the apartment anyway).

When we left I left clothing hanging in the wardrobe which I didn't miss for a couple of days, when I emailed them to ask if I could drop by to collect them I got no response, when I did go back they said they hadn't found anything (I am 100% sure they were there) and proceeded to accuse the following guests of stealing my clothes, so either they don't clean the apartment properly between guests or lied to me just because we had cancelled our following reservation - either way very unprofessional.

When I went back for the clothes I had intended to book in again - I won't be doing that now... clearly their hospitality is not so hospitable.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

View to the Blue is a well designed set of studio rooms which give privacy to everyone and a feeling of airiness. The rooms are quiet and peaceful and in addition to the room's own balcony each floor had a shaded sitting area for sunset views. We had a fridge and a kettle which made breakfast easy and there was a mini-market two minutes walk away. Ayia Anna is probably ten minutes walk (two on the scooter) where there are super seafront restaurants overlooking the little harbour. If you time it right you get to see sunset as well. Beautiful Plaka beach extends southwards from A. Anna with endless swimming opportunities. Do not be put off by the fact that the rooms are close to the airport runway - there are no jets , just a couple of light aircraft every couple of hours, no louder than a diesel engine car in the distance. Katerina waswarm and welcoming.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard E
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Good value for money. You'll walk to Agia Anna in 5 minutes. Hotel is very quiet and peaceful, no noises from anywhere. Ask for room no. 10, lovely view! I had an excellent sleep. Lovely lady, Katerina will take a good care of you!

Date of stay: June 2013
1  Thank Maaria142
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Maybe it's a sign of the hard times that Greece is going through and Naxos is more dependent on Greek business than some of the more easily accessible islands, but this was ridiculously cheap!The rooms are typically Greek, small but had everything we needed - bed, bathroom, kitchenette and air conditioning (at no extra cost). Maria and her husband are delightful - we even sampled prickly pears without having to peel them ourselves!. I had asked for a room with twin beds which Maria seemed to have forgotten about, so the first night my friend and i had to share a double. However Maria provided us with separate bed sheets which we were quite happy with. Aghia Anna is a pleasant enough seaside resort - not too big, a good beach, but lacking character. There is an unofficial nudist bathing area further along the beach towards Aghios Prokopios and some salt pans along the way which have interesting birdlife. Naxos island is worthy of exploration, away from the beach resorts, with some good walks to be had. View to the Blue is a good place to be based with a regular bus service into town.

Date of stay: September 2012