“Brilliant service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodmin Bikes
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Absolutely fantastic and friendly experience with Bodmin Bikes. I rang and reserved the bikes a couple of days before and they were ready and waiting for us when we arrived. We were given the details of cycle stores in Wadebridge and Padstow that we could visit if we needed a free bike repair on the trail but this was not necessary as the bikes were in brilliant condition and provided us with an excellent day.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

we phoned ahead to reserve the bikes the day before and they were ready and waiting for us when we arrived. the man was very friendly and helpful adjusting the seat height making sure we were comfortable. do feel that we should have been offered a helmet in case of road cycling but thankfully we were only planning on cycling the camel trail.

you need ID and cash for rental.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

This shop is in a prime position for the lovely Camel Trail, and the town of Bodmin is currently being turned into a major cycle hub for the Southwest... However Bodmin Bikes is NOT a great advert for this very happy coincidence... the guy who served us was not what I'd call people-friendly and charged us full price for the day despite taking the bike out at lunch-time. Really not impressed.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Phoned through on the Monday, booked 2bikes for the Tuesday, picked them up, fully equipped with a lock & chain, asked for helmets all ready to cycle the camel trail to Padstow. Great day out, loved cycling the camel trail, & helpful info from Bodmin bikes on the time it would take to cycle each way. Have to pay in cash, left a driving licence as a deposit, all in all a very easy & enjoyable experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Having sustained a puncture and forgotten to bring any spare inner tubes with me I needed a repair fast. Phil the owner not only fitted two new non puncture tyres he also serviced the bike and it was all done in 2 hours. I couldn't of been happier and I was able to get out on the bike the same day.
I highly recommend Bodmin Bikes and will use their services again if ever I need a speech repair.