“Lovely Italian cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

Called early doors and we were greeted and seated straight away. Service was very friendly and the food was divine as always A pint of Peroni at £7 ish was a bit steep.though

Date of visit: September 2022
1  Thank trexryanb

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Such a lovely warm welcome from all the staff, made us feel very welcome. The atmosphere was lively, food was great. The scallops special starter was delicious. Main courses were generous and well cooked. Had a lovely evening with excellent hospitality. Thank you to everyone at Fina for a very enjoyable night out.

Date of visit: September 2022
1  Thank LadyonBiz
Reviewed 19 September 2022

Ate here two days in a row on a recent trip to Macclesfield. Food was delicious, view is gorgeous, and staff were amazing. I am still thinking about the risotto frutti di mare months later.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

This was our first ever visit and we were truly blown away. The food was simply fantastic, freshly prepared, quickly cooked and divine! Excellent value for money and by far the best Italian food we’ve ever had.

Staff members were lovely, especially the gentleman I believe may be the manager and the blonde young lady. My partner and I are saddened that we don’t live locally but will without a doubt return in a heartbeat if we’re in the area again!

Date of visit: August 2022
1  Thank kharisp68
Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

I booked a table for dinner on Saturday night with my husband. We have eaten at Fina a number of times before and been very pleased with the food and service. We won't be rushing back after last night though. It was more like an inexpensive chain pub than a 'fine dining' restaurant. It was extremely noisy, impossible to have a conversation across our table. Diners at one table were singing loudly. The staff asked them to be quiet but the whole experience had been ruined by then. When we left the restaurant my ears were ringing. After looking forward to a nice evening where we could enjoy a lovely meal and catch up after a very busy week, it was a thoroughly miserable experience. Despite the excellent food, we won't be going back.

Date of visit: July 2022
1  Thank 647colettes
TommyR1976, General Manager at Fina Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2022

Hi Colette, I normally wouldn’t respond to the reviews, but since you went out of your way to put a review on here and on Google I thought you would like a response back.
I just wish that you would put your reviews on every time you had a nice experience in our restaurant as well and not just quickly jump on social media when your experience wasn’t as pleasant as you wanted! Specifically, because what happened yesterday wasn’t our fault! As you said our staff went to the loud table immediately and they calmed down and then we came to you to apologise which you were fine with!
I’m glad you enjoyed our food and like I said yesterday’s events weren’t our fault!
I do hope you change your mind and come to see us again, perhaps on a slightly quieter night and not on a Saturday evening as it does happen to be busier and slightly louder also. Again, our sincere apologies to you for the disruption of your evening last night and we hope to see you again soon.