See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Well second time at yje AULD PICKIE B&B i stayed last year with my daughter and and returned this year with my brother. Dai and Carolyn couldnt have done much more for the both of us they are a very friendly and helpful couple thank you to you both and keep up the excellent service that you provide. william

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Auld Pickie was a beautiful 200 year old seaside home that has been lovingly restored by our hosts Carolyn & Di. Our hosts were very accommodating to all of our needs and provided us with helpful information on local places to eat. Auld Pickie was also within a 30 minute drive from the Belfast Titanic Museum which was well worth the visit.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank trout42
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I stayed during the week of Christmas and had an absolutely delightful time. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for a welcoming, friendly, and comfortable place to stay. An excellent value.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 06Sonrise
Reviewed 27 September 2014

I'm currently still staying at the auld pickie in Bangor with my mum and 3 kids and still have another 2 nights but can honestly say Carolyn and Dia are so welcoming and friendly and have made us feel right at home since we arrived yesterday.The house i absolutely gorgeous and beds are so comfy and nothing is too much trouble for the hosts !!! Breakfast was amazing this morning. A great choice of cereals and fresh fruit and yoghurt. The hot toast just kept coming. All the jams and marmalades to accompany it. The cooked breakfast was too die for and the plate is full to the brim. Will certainly be back to stay here again without a doubt!

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is a lovely B&B. close to Pickie park and the Bangor town. It is a very relaxed place.
Carolyn and Dai are flexible and excellent hosts. The breakfasts were really good with hearty portions. I had a really great time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends