“Excellent Restaurant, Beautiful Food”
Review of The Bow Window

The Bow Window
Ranked #21 of 129 Restaurants in Morecambe
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Description: A beautiful cafe situated on the prestige high street Princes crescent, looking out across Morecambe bay with stunning views. We offer a wide variety of meals from breakfast to light and main meals to homemade cakes. We offer a friendly customer service where the customer needs always comes first alongside great food.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

My wife and I visited here for lunch My wife had the fish and chips and I had the steak and vegetable pie both were beautifully cooked , served piping hot, and were utterley fantastic could not have been better, The staff were also excellent, efficent,very polite and a pleasure to deal with. We also asked for a pot of tea which came made with proper leaf tea and a strainer The premises were nicely situated, spotlessly clean,warm and comfortable This place is an absolute pleasure will most certainly go here again when next in Morecambe. Very Highly Recommended.

Date of visit: April 2018
richmond196, Owner at The Bow Window, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Gordon
Thank you for such a lovely review. We will look forward to seeing you next time when you visit Morecambe. Many thanks.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here for breakfast on a number of occasions. Good quality breakfast and great service :-) I would definitely recommend visiting

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This is in a great location on the seafront in Morecambe. The cafe has an extensive menu with a good choice. The Coffee was excellent and they also sell alcohol. My wife had soup and I had a cheese and red onion chutney ciabatta. Both excellent.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I am a local person to the area so I thought I would call in to see what the place was like. The restaurant appeared clean tidy & friendly. However the layout is poorly setup
as a lot of the tables were for 4 people. When I was visiting there were a lot of couples seated a tables for 4 people which to me is a poor design. I would also like to say that the service was very slow & Inadequate. As for the food it was Luke warm and to a reasonable standard.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Friday morning and found a table quickly. We were greeted with a friendly hello as we walked in, which is lovely. The lady who gave us the menu was friendly and made us feel at ease. The food we ordered was perfect and good value, we all enjoyed it. The waiting staff were very polite and greeted us with a smile, during our meal they asked us if everything was ok and asked if we needed anything else. It became quite busy but the staff were profressional and had time for everyone. I loved the decor and found The Bow Window very clean and tidy. We all would be very happy eat here again.

Date of visit: January 2018