“A friendly and clean cafe ”
Review of Beehive Cafe

Beehive Cafe
Ranked #52 of 127 Restaurants in Morecambe
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Visited today for lunch after noticing this new cafe in the West End. Quite a small menu with some specials but what we had was lovely. Most people in the place seemed to be eating Irish Stew which my partner said was really good. I had a breakfast. Came with 2 of everything including toast. Ordered filter coffees and they were topped up for us. Nicely decorated and clean and the lady and other customers were chatty and friendly. Good value. Will return.

1  Thank Fiona2276

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Decided to visit this café after a busy morning of shopping, I was certainly surprised to find a little gem of a café tucked away off Morecambe's Promenade. The refreshments on offer were very good. The café was so clean & tidy with an excellent owner inside who was very friendly indeed. I will certainly be going back in the future.

1  Thank peterentwistle1
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We have eaten here quite frequently and enjoy the food and the craic. The atmosphere is very lively and friendly and the cafe is bright and cheery. The Irish stew and wheaten bread makes me nostalgic for Ireland, the Italian food (bean soup or lasagne) is also delicious, as is the (more local) ham and eggs.

1  Thank G and B R
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastically clean, lovely decorated cafe very friendly serves good hot and cold food owner very friendly. It wasn’t very busy I felt dreadfully sorry for this lovely little cafe a little off the beaten track, and maybe in a different area this cafe would do a storm in business! I do really hope it gets busier because it deserves too. Please support this business and give it a try it’s well worth the effort! Ps I don’t know the owners personally in case you are thinking my review reflects this it’s just I visit many lacklustre places that are busier but not worth half of what this place is!

1  Thank Janine W
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Just off the seafront we found this fabulous little cafe. It’s on a quiet street just 100yrds from Marine Road. We’re so glad we found it!

I was desperate for a coffee after a long walk and this cafe did not disappoint. Gorgeous filter coffee. I wasn’t going to eat anything, but when I saw the Victoria sponge I couldn’t resist. It was fabulous!

The owner, Helen - a delightful Irish lass - was so welcoming. She told us all about the local area.

Overall, a brilliant little cafe. The rest of the menu looked amazing, so the next time we’re in Morecambe we will be back.

1  Thank Carly W