other travellers have booked this property

Review of 2 Seacove

Caldey Monstery
Barafudle Bay
Amroth
Coppett Hall Beach - Saunderfoot
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dekko2015
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Nice apartment,good location.”
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This apartment was in a good location for all facilities Saundersfoot had to offer,beach,pubs,restaurants.There were some good coastal paths to walk,especially to Wisemans Bridge and Amroth.
The apartment was spacious and well equipped,with a glimpse of a sea view.Sadly it wasn't as clean as it should have been hence the low score rating.
There was no courtesy contact from the owner,overall a bit disappointing.If the apartment had been clean it would have scored a 4

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: General cleanliness was below average,
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
20 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed Saundersfoot.

I am sorry you did not feel that the apartment was as clean as it should have been. I am disappointed by this given that I have never received a complaint in 8 years of letting Seacove.

Prior to any stay I contact each guest personally giving instructions and most importantly giving my personal phone number should there be any problems. I also include a comprehensive information folder in the apartment again giving my contact details where I ask guests to contact me should there be any issues during their stay.

I did not hear from you during your stay, so I am assuming that the issues to which you alluded to did not affect your stay too much
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;