All reviews shared bathroom breakfast was delicious town centre one night gillian accommodation
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The place was lovely but it really wasn’t about the place.

The breakfast was delicious but it really wasn’t about that either.

Here’s what it was about:
Halfway through my Scotland tour I turned up on their doorstep in the rain, having lugged a 35lb backpack across town. Jillian opened the door with a warm smile and told me they had one room left, showed me to it and welcomed me to stay. I was a mess.
In the morning I asked if I could stay another night. Unfortunately they were booked up. She callled all the neighboring BNBs until she found me another room. She told me how to get to the store and did my laundry for me while I went. She and Marco were both so kind to me and ever patient. I think Jillian may have rearranged her day to accommodate me.

I am from Las Vegas, a town that survives on its hospitality and so I’m hard to impress on that front, but I am completely blown away by this experience. They seriously put me back together before sending me along on my journey and never ever made me feel like I was a bother. A million thank yous to both of these kind souls.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Beautifully maintained and furnished. Close to many attractions, but also just far enough away for peaceful relaxation. Gillian was absolutely wonderful, helpful, and kind. Breakfast was bountiful and every bite was delicious. Every inch of the room, bath, and lobby was clean and pristine. The beds are very comfortable. Thank you, Gillian!

Room Tip: The whole facility is immaculate. Some rooms share a bathroom.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Beautiful small family-run bed and breakfast, very close to the Wallace Monument, and a short walk from Stirling Castle. Very friendly and helpful hosts. Freshly-cooked breakfast with wide choice. Large, quiet room. Large, clean shared bathroom right outside the bedroom. Would definitely come back here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Excellent stay here. Turned up last minute for a bed in the evening and got upgraded to a better room than expected. The bed was fantastic best bed we've had in our travels yet in the Uk and the breakfast was amazing also the best we've had yet. Bathroom was a lovely big size as was the room. We were really impressed with our stay here although much too short. We were also recommended to a lovely bar for tea which was really funky and food was amazing. really impressed with our stay here. Totally recommended.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the house and it was lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

What a gem of a bed and breakfast. Wonderfully looked after, friendly host and spotlessly clean. Facilities are great. A number of the rooms use a shared bathroom but this is clear at time of booking and in honesty presented no issue for me. Breakfast was efficient and the quality of the food just top notch. Overall a wonderful stay and won't hesitate to return again. I doubt you could do any better in the area. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends