“normally great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Please don't change the steak sandwich!!! Please don't change the steak sandwich. Please don't change the steak sandwich.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

First time there just wanted tea and coffee , and were pleasantly surprised to find such a good wee place .
Seemed busy enough for time of day , food cooked to order in small but very efficient kitchen in plain view to customers at the time served by the owner chef for tea coffee and a slice of sumptuous looking cake possibly home made as were the other cakes on show. good value as were only charged £6 something . Could I suggest a choice of teas?
Prices range from under a tenner for a lunch time special to just below £20 for evening specials chalked on blackboard . Good deal on menu 2 courses done at special price etc.
Book if going for weekend meal in evening as it is just opposite cinema and offers free parking .Will definately be back

1  Thank ukbobdog
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

What a great wee place, went there while staying in Stirling for a couple of days food was lovely and they catered for my coeliac 8 year old daughter perfectly nothing was a bother all homemade and great choice of gluten free

1  Thank Grace C
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I treated my son,daughter-inlaw and my 4 grandkids to lunch reason being my youngest grandson can only eat gluten free food, We arrived around 12.45pm on sunday the 9th of July. The service was so slow as only 1 young man serving 3 of the kids had pancakes which they enjoyed other 1 had kids burger which was also enjoyed. My daugher-inlaw had creamed mushrooms on bruchetta my son and i had battered haddock with mushy peas and supposed chunky chips. Mushy peas were actually crushed garden peas and chunky chips were frozen potato wedges. Sorry but as my son and i are both chef`s we found this unacceptable.

Date of visit: July 2018
4  Thank Sam M
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I can never fault Gabes, it's always a winner.
Lovely food to choose from and when I can't choose, I will always have the perfect steak sandwich.

Well done guys.