“Yummy food! ”

Mediterranea
Ranked #40 of 245 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A casual and cozy restaurant with a meze and tapas menu featuring dishes from many corners of the Mediterranean, including Greece, Spain and other Eastern Mediterranean countries. Mediterranea also serves as a local arts and events venue for the Stirling community, hosting a variety of events including live music gigs, dj parties, jam nights, poetry and art exhibitions, author talks, theatrical performances and more.
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Visited Mediterranea with our toddler and had a wonderful meal. We ordered the meze for two people and the food was plentiful and tasty. We loved the chorizo and halloumi, and the home style fries that came with the gyros were to die for!!

1  Thank Rick-and-Leah

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Low price, familiar and I loved the food: SO recommended!

(I could add that I'm a Spanish guy who loves Greek food and both Greek and Spanish dishes were great... Not something that I expected in Scotland!! :P )

1  Thank Michi466
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We went to Mediterranea for a change in flavor from what we'd been eating thus far on our Scotland holiday. The staff was very friendly, and the decor is fun - filled with local art. But the food was inconsistent enough that we wouldn't return. The hummus and falafel were quite nice, and the former came with lots of fresh veggies. But the pork gyro was inedible, full of fat and gristle with very little meat. The restaurant can do much better with this dish.

1  Thank ontheroadoften
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner on Monday night. Cute wee place. Straight away were greeted by all the staff who were lovely.

Food was fabulous. Chose 6 starters to share between 2. They were brought out one or two at a time which was perfect as nothing got cold and we were able to try each dish as it came.

We had the sangria to drink which was absolutely incredible and I would recommend everyone try some

The waitress who was working was very friendly and chatty and definitely added to the visit

1  Thank 246naiomi
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Best baba ganoush I've ever had. Falafel was also excellent. I had only eaten falafel as street food--this was excellent, on another level. My son had paella, it was also very good and worth the price. The house wine they recommended went so well with the meal. I would definitely come back.

1  Thank VAD360