1,160 results
All reviews afternoon tea mulberry restaurant course tasting menu duck pond housing estate wine flight luxury room beautiful hotel cream tea junior suite finger sandwiches petit fours the main house henry viii wedding night service charge four poster bed
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a gorgeous place rooms are amazing food is to die for. However we were only allowed to enjoy our room whilst at the hotel. We arrived being told dogs are only allowed in the room. I never expect my dogs do be allowed in a restaurant but I do expect them to be allowed to relax on lead In the lounges at other luxury hotels in the area like bailiffs court (where we got married 2 months ago) ockedon mannor this is deffintly allowed. The rceprionist lady was incredibly rude. I hope to return to enjoy the inside of the hotel at soempoint. Rhey thwn alao charged extra for roomsservcie yet this was out only option as we couldnt leave the dogs on thwyre own. But please sign advertise as a dog frindly hotel and not be one when I paid £189 for the night and 60 quid extra for my dogs

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katie S, General Manager at Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Londonobsession
Thank you for taking the time to add your review following your recent stay at Langshott Manor Hotel. Sadly we can not permit dogs in the restaurant or lounges within the hotel but we do have 2 dog friendly bedrooms and 2 acres of gardens for them to enjoy. Dogs can be left in the bedrooms alone allowing you a chance to enjoy a leisurely dinner in the Brasserie.
I am pleased to read that you are looking forward to returning in the future and look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and myself stayed last night for a rare night away and found the hotel to be fantastic. Hotel and its grounds looked lovely and had a great feel. Warmly welcomed when we arrived and shown to our room. Stayed in the Bodium Room which was spacious and had a great bathroom. We had dinner in the Mulberry restaurant which was really good, staff were friendly and no wait at all for the food which was really good. We ordered breakfast to the room for the next morning. Great that we had this this option and with only having to hang leave a request on the door, as when we’ve stayed away before and had inclusive breakfast we never get up in time for this. Would definitely recommend and would return again.

Dear Stuewy
Thank you for choosing Langshott Manor for your recent getaway. I am pleased to read that you and your partner enjoyed the stay and hope that you will visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A nice small hotel with lots of character dating from 16th century. Food was excellent as is location but let down by dreadfully slow service. Overall reasonable value for money but be prepared to wait for food orders

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Trail21261402741
Thank you for taking the time to add your review following your recent stay and please accept my apologies for the slow service as this is not indicative of a usual experience. I do hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I have revisited and again enjoyed a good experience.
Room was well appointed and clean,although information on nespresso capsules would be helpful as well as more than three in the room would be good.
Would be nice to have a member of staff at the desk when you walk in, instead of ringing a bell...I don’t like to buzz a bell and makes me feel needy!
Staff were friendly and restaurant is great with knowledgeable service.
The chef and serving staff should be congratulated. We will visit again when we fly from Gatwick . Wonderful setting and a great start to a trip

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Car654
Thank you for choosing to stay at Langshott Manor again. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely place. The room was stunning as we're the gardens and surroundings. The staff were lovely.

We ate in the dining room which was a bit sombre and starchy. I feel something more in keeping with the period would have been more appropriate. Their not serving bread (which comes as an extra cost) with the terraine was irritating (a bit of melba toast wouldn't have gone a miss as my partner was ravenous) so when we did order it there was quite a wait as they said it was cooked FRESH!!

Overall a beautiful and memorable Saturday night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katie S, General Manager at Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ruth K
Thank you for taking the time add your review following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your constructive comments which have been reviewed with the senior team members.