“Pub meal”

The Plough
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in West Drayton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Under New Management Serving up an extensive range of Chefs seasonal dishes, as well as a great selection of wines, real ales and lagers, The Plough - West Drayton is a great destination for all of your dining requirements.
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Great T-bone steak on special at a very good price £££
Please add it to your menu otherwise a great special...!!!
I look forward to returning

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Never got as far as the food but the ale was OFF . Bought a pint of London Pride . Now to be far I'm not a regular drinker of this brew but I like my real ale so I think I know a little about beer., this was off I told the chap at the bar but apart from a head wobble ( I do not think he understood my English ) no recompense or acknowledgement of my complaint , So we left. .

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Good food although there is not that much choice, the service sometimes is not perfect but the italian waiter is always able to help with a smile

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I love the PLOUGH, food is REALLY tasty and great prices. Can get very busy so advise to book in advance on certain days.

Really nice to sit outside when the weather is good, service is good but can be a bit slow when they are really busy so don't go here if you are in a real hurry.

The locals in there are friendly, and the environment is cosy.

GOod food options for Pescatiarians and veggie's. The deserts are to die for, especially the sticky toffee pudding.

1  Thank Travel_T_2013
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I was staying at the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 from Dec 30, 2014 - Jan 3, 2015, and a friend and I ate here several times, once on New Years day. It was EXCELLENT food and it was my first time having real English Pub style Fish & Chips and they were amazing! Very hearty plates, and a very cozy setting. And lots of great beer to choose from.

When I visit London again and stay at the Holiday Inn M4, I will be sure to visit The Plough.