3,703 results
All reviews magpie petrol station large hotel busy hotel hoppa bus an early flight close to the airport family room one night stay overnight stay car parking following morning tea and coffee good nights sleep days parking free bus heathrow
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Placed here after a cancelled flight, we were delighted with the facilities and common areas. The check-in experience for this group of tired, frustrated travelers was friendly and painless. The rooms were large and smartly designed and furnished — the best I've ever seen in an airport hotel. The common areas were interesting and extensive, with many opportunities for gathering or for finding a quiet place. The breakfast was, like the rooms, of superior selection, quality, and ease of access.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is close to Heathrow. However to get there you have tongues either the hotel shuttle (4.50£) or the free public transport next to patrol station in front.
The hotel is huge and as usual for all extras are expensive. The free wifi was working very well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I chose this hotel for it's location and the fact you could park there. I paid an average price for the one night, I was meeting someone from a long haul flight. It was easy to get to, check in was quick and staff friendly so all was good. The room was quite a way from reception but it was easy to find and very comfortable. The tea/coffee sachets were poor, only 2 tea bags, 3 little milks and no spoon. When I went down to reception I mentioned it and they gave me plenty more so it was fine.

I wasn't really expecting to pay £15 on top for parking overnight though and thought £10 for a return hoppa ticket was a bit steep too to get to the terminal and back then the £5 to get my guest back there too It took about 7 mins and a couple of mins of that was picking up/dropping at another terminal.

The evening meal in the 'grill' was poor I felt. I had a burger type meal and it was dry and luke warm, the fries were hot though.......That together with a diet coke was around £17.50 but to be honest it was not as good as a Wetherspoons £5 burger/drink deal. I saw a couple who had curry and it looked OK but that was overpriced too and not that much of it.

All in all though I think it was a good hotel, I don't think people should have to pay more than £5 to park overnight if they're staying in the hotel. I don't suppose there's that much that can be done about the hoppa prices. They need to address the food/cost issue.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Advantages are: The location of this hotel is excellent, 10mins to the terminals by shuttle bus. The room was big enough for 2 people, comfortable bed, flat screen tv (although it did flicker a lot). Windows keep out the noise of the flights, we heard nothing! Good choice at breakfast (cereals, continental and cooked breakfast). I did feel that the restaurant needed a better system in place for seating people on arrival, as it was a bit haphazard, tables were either cleared too slowly or far too quickly (if you went to get something else, you would find that everything had been cleared away from your table). The shuttle bus costs £4.50 ONE WAY for a 10mins journey, this should have been free. Lastly, check your bank/credit card statement on your return journey home, as I was charged twice and in order to get a refund, I had to chase them up for an explanation!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends