Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
2,316 results
All reviewsstayed at the holiday innchinese restaurantexecutive roomhoppa busairport hoteldays parkingcar parkinglarge hotelbooked this hotelone night stayclose to the airportan overnight stayan early flightgood nights sleepfamily roomfollowing morningheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here as a stop over before catching a flight the next day, it offered parking to so all in all good value for money.
On arrival no parking spaces at all, we ended up parking on double yellow lines which staff advise us is fine....
The hotel itself is in good condition and our room was not bad, if you don't see that the ceiling has a fairly large hole in it where there has clearly been a water leak above and it hasn't been repaired properly. The room we had over looked the rear car park, D. All I can say is, if you are trusting the car washers to clean your car whilst you are staying there, check it over when you get it back! I saw them driving some cars around the car park like they stole them, I certainly would not let them move mine about. The fans for the kitchens were directly below my window, noisy and I could smell the cooking through the windows!
The bus service from the hotel to the airport was good and on time and picked up from directly outside.
If you are looking for a no frills, reasonable priced, place to kip before a long flight this is the spot, don't expect anything more.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
M4J4HolidayInn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Klarence P,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4, Jct 4.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I thought the hotel facilities were very good. The room was fine, just as I’d expect from a Holiday Inn.

The things that stood out for me was that it was welcoming for families and an older lady who was front of staff at breakfast - absolutely lovely. There was also a lady who was behind the buffet counter who was smashing too. All the staff we encountered were very friendly.

The only negative we experienced was service and the follow up bill problem on our second evening after eating at the bar area. Despite being very friendly it took us over an hour to order and receive any food (it wasn’t very busy at all). There were a few errors on our bill which were corrected but we initially forgot that our bar drinks hadn’t been added. When we remembered we assumed they’d be added to our bill to be paid on checking out.
We had a family room and our 2 young children were asleep and we were getting ready for bed when the phone rang in our room about 11pm. It was the bar asking if we’d come down to pay the bill. When my husband said that we were going to bed they then said they’d come up to the room so we could pay! We said we’d be happy/had planned to pay on checkout (which is pretty standard) and that seemed ok.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
M4J4HolidayInn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear TrishandNeil,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic hotel within 20 minutes of Legoland. Staff were excellent even putting cookies and milk out for the children as well as an egg hunt on Easter Sunday. Free breakfast was good quality and plenty of chose. Evening meals were great and good value for money as the kids are free! Would return and recommend without hesitation.

Room Tip: Check pillows prior to sleeping. Mine was too hard but swapped without fuss after calling reception.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Gary W,

Thank you for your stay with us at Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4, Jct 4 . We were pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

Its good to hear that you had a great experience, the kids enjoyed the milk and cookies and the egg hunt on Easter Sunday.

Thank you again for recommending us as a family friendly hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was my fourth stay at this hotel in the space of six months, the previous three having passed without incident. The staff member who checked me in was welcoming and professional. I was informed that I’d been given a room upgrade and that my rate included breakfast. My room was clean and comfortable and came with Executive Room add-ons of a safe, iron, ironing board and bottled water. Feeling peckish I headed to the bar for a late lunch of a tuna sandwich served with coleslaw and crisps. This arrived promptly, the sandwich was well-filled and the bread was fresh.
In the evening I went for dinner at the hotel’s ‘Seasons’ restaurant. Having eaten there twice before, I was surprised when no-one asked for my room number, gave me a menu or explained the buffet option – I was simply shown to a table and left twiddling my thumbs while the waiting staff ignored me. They weren’t exactly overworked – the restaurant was busy, but by no means full and most diners seemed to be eating from the buffet. After 25 minutes of this I walked out and headed for the bar where within four minutes my food order was taken by a friendly waiter and within ten minutes I had a generous plate of fish and chips in front of me.
After a good night’s sleep I returned to the Seasons restaurant for what I thought was going to be my included breakfast. On arrival I was informed that my room number was not on their list. My patience exhausted, I walked away from the restaurant unfed for a second time.
Check-out proved to be another less than gratifying experience. The staff member was stony-faced and uncommunicative, speaking only to inform me of the amount due and to confirm that it would be taken from my credit card. No enquiry as to whether I’d enjoyed my stay, no thank you for being a returning guest, not even a goodbye. Yes, it can grate when front desk staff recite platitudes from a corporate script at you, but a little common courtesy wouldn’t hurt. Next time I’ll be staying elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Dear CrossDoug,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is fine for an overnight stay for Heathrow or close by facilities such as Legoland- staff were very friendly and efficient. The bar food was just ok. So we only ate there once, also slow service in this part - understaffed.

Room Tip: Need larger rooms for families- also children should have beds and not pull out sofas.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Grainne,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn London Heathrow M4, Jct 4.
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the bar food and service, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. On a positive note I am glad to hear that the hotel facilities and service by friendly staff.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Best wishes and regards