I have wanted to write this for quite awhile, but have never found the right time until today.
The Holiday Inn London-Heathrow was one of the most pleasant surprises encountered during a truly amazing trip that my son and I took to the UK and France in July 2011. My decision to book a room at the Holiday Inn was based entirely on two factors; proximity to the airport (of course) and its very reasonable cost. I expected to find a clean, bland, probably slightly worse for wear hotel.
I couldn’t have been more wrong. Instead we found the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow to meet the standards that one would expect from a hotel that would cost two or three time more. Our room was large and well appointed. The beds and linens were super comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and absolutely spotless. The staff was highly professional and went out of their way to be helpful. And all of this cost less than many Holiday Inns in the States.
The hotel is listed as being a fifteen minute train ride from Paddington Station. I’m not sure how realistic that is, however the value is so outstanding that it bears some consideration as being a place to stay when visiting London (although the transportation costs need to be considered as well) in an area where there is very little to worry about in terms of personal safety. If you are one of those people who likes to be able to go back to your hotel a few times during the course of the day, the distance will probably be an issue, but the savings that one would accrue by staying at the Holiday Inn might let you afford another few days in London.
If you need a stress free, affordable place to stay prior to your departure from Heathrow, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow is exactly what you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London, UK