“Excellent service, perfect for LHR stay over” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow

Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Hayes
Sacramento, California
“Excellent service, perfect for LHR stay over”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stayed at this property for one night in April. Compared with other hotels of the same star & level, this one by far is the best. As the hotel is located in the Heathrow free fare zone, I was happy that I my wife and I could get transport to and from the hotel for free on London public transport. I found the staff extremely helpful, and I felt that they were genuinely looking after us and actually cared about our experience. The people at the front desk conducted themselves in a professional and helpful manner. I was impressed at how in each interaction with a member of staff left me feeling happy and satisfied that I booked the right hotel. Coming from Europe and staying over to fly to America the next morning, I found the various power adapters in the room extremely useful. The property itself is showing its age a bit, but the room was very clean and the amenities are great. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that needs a quiet place to stay, but expects a high level of customer service.

The selection of restaurants in the Hotel are also good. I really enjoyed the Sports bar in the hotel. The food prices were affordable, and so were the drinks. We had some friends join us for dinner when we were there, and I was yet again impressed at the level of customer service as the front desk staff informed me that my guests could park for free at the hotel, providing we presented the hotel bill for validation.

Overall, we had a fantastic stay. The beds & sheets are nice and comfortable, and my wife and I wished we would have stayed another night!

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are the quietest, as they are near the Starwood Preferred guest rooms
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jon397
SkylineManagement, Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Dear Guest

We have read your comments with great pleasure.

We are all delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we made you feel that you were at home away from home

Thank you for taking the time to complete the form and recognising the level of service you have received from the staff members of the hotel during your stay.

Hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Rooms Division Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (453)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

We had a quiet and peaceful night at The Sheridan Skyline. Our room was clean, comfortable and convenient to fly from Heathrow Airport. Caught Hoppa bus straight to the Terminal. Staff were excellent and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank A B

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are all very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

5 star experience near airport. Quiet. Great service. Excellent rooms. Easy to get to and free if you take the red double decker buses outside of the airport terminal.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Debbie H

Pasadena, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

The hotel was nice, but you even have to pay for the shuttle to and from the airport. Want internet access? Expect to pay! At the price they charged, you would expect some amenities to be covered, like transport to Heathrow and internet access. Sheesh!

If you arrive at Heathrow, take the Hotel Hopper for 4 pounds each. It's 15 minutes to the hotel. SO NOT TAKE THE CAR SUGGESTED BY THE INFORMATION PEOPLE as it is way overpriced for the trip.

Room Tip: Find a hotel that provides transport and internet for free.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Paul L

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I sincerely apologise for your disappointment however I can assure that all the Heathrow hotels are supplied by the Hoppa Service as we are not allowed to have our own shuttle.

We also offer the Link at Sheraton in the lobby area, where you can enjoy a complimentary 1 hour internet.
Please feel free to contact me directly next time you are planning to stay at the Heathrow area and I shall do my upmost best to personalise your stay to your satisfaction.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

I found this property to be clean and comfortable. Check-in staff was courteous and cordial, as was check-out staff. Room was clean and well appointed for the price. I had a lovely dinner and they catered graciously to my vegan requests.

Breakfast was just ok. The price was too high for the offerings available, and I found the service at breakfast to be cold and indifferent, which was a stark contrast to the service I'd had at dinner.

The hotel is literally across the street from LHR so the Hotel Hoppa shuttle was just a five minute drive.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank LA-Business-Traveler

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are all very glad that you enjoyed your stay overall however disappointed that we were not able to connect with you during your breakfast experience.

I would very much appreciate if you could forward me your reservation details so i can further investigate your comment.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Rooms Division Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayes
0.7 km away
0.9 km away
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
2.5 km away
Hilton London Heathrow Airport

Been to Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK