“Very disappointed !!”

Papa John's
Ranked #4,498 of 6,689 Restaurants in Greater London
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve order Mexican pizza two weeks ago and paid £23 for pizza size of the smallest (4 slices ) .Absolutely awful prices for such a size !!!
Unfortunately I don’t have picture ,but definitely will not order from this branch again !

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered last night. Pizza was great, delivered in just under 30mins as expected. They could improve the communication to tell you when it's on the way but that's minor.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Papa John's is by far the best pizza in my opinion, and the quality & service from the Southfields store was superb. I always try & order Papa Johns whenever I stay away in a hotel, as unfortunately there isn't a branch where I live. It's the only chance I get!
Ordered on line, it was delivered bang on time by a friendly driver, and as always, the pizza was excellent. I could do with another right now.