All reviews platinum caravan lovely caravan hard standing bed caravan berth caravan clean site kids club lovely site play area main bedroom groupon deal sauna and steam room children's entertainment bus stop central heating clean tidy shop on site
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just had an amazing weekend here. We were on the touring part as we have a motor home. Couldn’t fault anything, kids loved it, great pool, great play area. Entertainment for kids and adults all weekend, including an Easter egg for the kids. Staff were great, friendly and helpful. Food was delicious and well priced, huge portions too. Would definitely recommend and will try there again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stacey B, Manager at Riverside Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear valued customer
Thank you for your feedback.

I was happy to hear you enjoyed your Easter stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks
Stacie

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this site with my daughter and grandson for 3 years now. Last year they had a child entertainer in the club which give the children a few hours of fun in the evening. I have just returned home and was very disappointed that there was no children's entertainment in the early evening. Considering it was easter I thought there would be plenty of activities planned for the younger ones. The park was fully booked and I didn't get our caravan on an offer this time. Caravan was lovely but I felt the club is now aimed very much for adults. Not really suitable for me and family.

Date of stay: April 2018
6  Thank Tracy_ALiverpool
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

booked a weekend stay at riverside in one of there hives on a recommendation.we have our own touring caravan and have been going to riverside for years and love it.the hive though was something else it was amazing.....the site itself is having a lot done too it and looked a lot different to when we last went but that didnt spoil it for us because its a work in progress and what the owners are doing is a great.the hive we stayed in was amazing theres everything u need inside,even coloured mood lighting and a music system.the cafe/bar is brill too food was great and good value.friendly staff as always only thing is no cash accepted, card only.me being old school usually only deal in cash but,got used too using my debit card and all was good.the hives will be very popular so book early!!@ i tried to rebook b4 i left but,the date i wanted was full .i highly recommend a visit......

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great groupon deal overnight stay in new hive.Spotless ,well equipped and comfortable . When we arrived we were informed of building work and given a voucher to compensate .Will definitely return .Bar prices ok and food looked good.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank willow771
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Just got back from a 4 night stay at Riverside Holiday Park, check in was easy we were allocated a caravan on Blossom Court. The caravan was basically brand new, really enjoyed our stay here, only issue was with the pool being closed the whole stay, so we had to travel to Splash world in Southport.
Not enough happening to keep you on sight if you are staying for a longer break, but they are investing into the site which is good to see. Overall a good enjoyable experience, we are returning in April,

Date of stay: February 2018