“Amazing find ”

The Lighthouse Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Tenby
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 27
Description: At the lighthouse kitchen we pride ourselves on delivering top notch grub in an informal setting. We use local produce where possible to give you the best.
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Popped to Tenby for a nose around and came across here after it poured down. Lovely friendly staff and food was fantastic. Thank you

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

On a cold, wet night in January, my girlfriend and I thought we’d try this place for a bite to eat.

We didn’t book but they graciously managed to find us a space! We heard the specialty on the menu, lovely local produce on the menu and local beers. We both went for the oak smoked salmon tagliatelle. My word was this delightful, I inhaled it! I could of had a double portion. Possibly one of the best pasta meals I’ve ever had.

I really hope they move that dish from the specials to the regular menu...ready for me to come back and order it again! My girlfriend loved it too. We had a side of cheesy garlic bread that was lovely!

We shared dessert, which was the baileys chocolate cake....I say share, the girlfriend loved it so much she didn’t let me have a spoonful!

Staff were friendly and really looked after us, totally recommend a visit!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I could not praise this restaurant and staff higher.
I booked a table for fourteen people on a Saturday night, albeit in January, they had our table ready and waiting, the service was exemplary, very attentive, but not in your face.
Not one of our party failed to enjoy any aspect of their meal, my Tiger Prawns were gorgeous, and the short Rib of Beef was meltingly tender, a great evening was had by the whole group, and apologies to all the rest of the restaurants attendees, as we we rather noisy.
Regards
Andy

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Popped in a few times for a coffee and a cake whilst walking the dog round Tenby and always found it very pleasant. Decided to return for lunch and so glad we did. The Cubano beef ciabatta was excellent and very good value. We also had the bbq brisket burger special-wow! The best burger I’ve ever had. Portions were generous and it was so delicious. Doing a great job guys. Will definitely be back to try more of your inspiring menu.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

A nice clean restaurant lovely welcome from the friendly staff , no beer on tap only bottled beer and lager etc . So settled for a nice bottle of Shiraz we both looked at the menu and we both decided to have the 6oz burger mine with pulled brisket to be honest when they arrived both priced at 12.50p there was chips and coleslaw and nothing else the burger did have a lettace leaf and a slice of tomato but it all was a little boring , the meat in the burger was quite tasteless and the brisket on top of mine was mixed with burnt bits but it was ok nothing special , a little tip if you drink wine it is cheaper to buy it by a 250 ml glass than buy a bottle rather odd ? I do think the menu and whole place is set up for the younger generation not for a miserable old man like me

3  Thank iannev