All reviews steam room sea view car park salt cellar swimming pool restaurant downstairs hot buffet lovely hotel breakfast was buffet style caldey island leisure facilities south beach breakfast staff per night breakfast room deluxe room breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I have been to Tenby many times but never stayed in such a lovely hotel. Great location and very friendly /helpful staff! The room was very clean and accommodating. The breakfast was beautifully presented and very tasty. I would definitely return. The only thing I could pick fault with is that the double bed was very small. It was more like a large single bed. The views are to die for and the sun was shining. Thanks for a great stay we will return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a weekend in Tenby for a friends 50 th. Stayed in the Atlantic in room 20. Lovely room very clean and a great size. Bathroom was huge with lots of toiletries and towels to use. We sat outside on the terrace having a few beers in the afternoon can’t think of a nicer place to spend an afternoon in the sun. Stunning views over the sea and Caldey Island. Will definitely be back soon.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018

My room was towards rear of the hotel which presented no problem. Very clean and warm. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The only downside as I see it is the lack of evening meal which I thought would have been standard for this class of establishment. (I was aware of this at time of booking). There is the Salt Cellar Restaurant on site, which is a separate venture and would be far too expensive to dine there every night.

Room tip: Best rooms re the sea view ones which I have stayed in previously
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the lovely James family for running such a great hotel . We arrived on the 20th September after a 6 hr journey in the pouring rain . We were early morning visitors !!! The lovely warm welcome from the reception made us realise we had chosen well . Kate and carol one of the housekeepers made us so welcome , we could not believe our luck our room was ready at 10 am wonderful . Kate took us to our room where we were greeted with lovely heart towel folded on our bed , a lovely touch for the start of our 10day break for our ruby wedding . I do not want to speak too highly I want to come back !!! And do not want to find it fully booked . This hotel is everything you need every staff member friendly . So clean it sparkles !!! Beautiful breakfast with such great choices and the same high standard every morning . A special thanks go to Rob the the restaurant manager his amazing team who made us feel so special Carol ,sue and Riess the chef . You made our holiday a credit to the hotel . The general manager of a family run hotel what can I say . Please please can we return . Any one reading reviews and wondering ,,,,, it’s a must enjoy !!!! Great pool too . Thank you

2  Thank sandra l
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel, great location on the front, close to the walled old town and with magnificent sea views. Good facilities, nice breakfast, parking first come first served and we just got the last space on Saturday evening, otherwise no problems parking. We wanted a sea view room and they only had one of their smaller doubles available and it was small. The room had all the facilities required and a fab view but was still very pricey for the size of the room. Would have given hotel 5 stars otherwise.

1  Thank London3836