We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights over the easter bank holiday and had a great time. Weather was cold but the welcome was far from cold. Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of the towm centre for resturants etc. and within easy reach of many places to visit.
Sharon and Daryl made is very welcome and throughout our stay did all they could to make our visit memorable.
Breakfast was excellant A+.and the bar was an added extra
Would recommend this hotel to everone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingdale is an AA 4 star rated Victorian guesthouse, and are proud to have received an AA Breakfast Award. Beautifully situated directly on the South West coastal path, with miles of uninterrupted views from our balcony view rooms across the harbour, Damien Hirst's statue 'Verity' and magnificent cliff top scenery of Hillsborough Nature Reserve. We are just a few minutes walk to the beach and the beautiful historic harbour with its excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island. The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. Furnished to a high standard throughout with a cosy bar and an elegant dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Collingdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingdale Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Collingdale Ilfracombe, Devon