The room I stayed in loook like it was a converted landing! it only had a rooflight. I was overcharged from the rate advertised in the window. the poster stated singe £30, having booked in and showered i was charged £40. when i quiered the post , i was told that ws last winters price and i was going to have to pay £40. from then on til I left the landlady (i assume) was quite off and sharp with me, Will certainly never go back and would sooner sleep in the street first
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon