Very good value for money! Very basic but extremely comfortable. Friendly helpful staff. Owners made us feel very welcome. Location is perfect, everything on the doorstep, however if you want a very quiet time the noise from the roads would be troublesome, it did not effect us because we were out every night or in the bar too. Food was plentiful and fast service.There was 9 of us 3 adults and 5 older kids and 1, 5year old,we had an whole appartment for ourself,with the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The kids enjoyed being right next to the harbour and the local sights of ilfracombe, therefore we did not venture out of the area, apart from one day by bus (bus stop across the road) 20min to woolacombe beach. Great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel sits on the Harbourside and we have a waterside seating area two restaurants Carvery on Sundays and two bars open from 8.30am until late. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Royal Britannia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Britannia Hotel Ilfracombe
- The Royal Britannia Ilfracombe, Devon