Just back from a wonderful night at Kinloch House. We had taken friends for their wedding present and thankfully they were not disappointed either. Both superior bedrooms were extremely comfortable, very spacious with wonderful views over the countryside, very large beds and lovely furniture and the cleanest cream carpets i have ever seen in a hotel bedroom! The public rooms were beautiful with open fires. The staff were super, very polite and helpful which always enhances a stay in my book. Dinner was excellent served in a lovely diningroom with coffee and petit fours in the conservatory, not forgetting the canapes prior to our meal. Breakfast was great too, all fresh and cooked to order. I would definately recommend staying here, we shall definately return at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland