Bed and Blueberry(Douglas)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
Adelphi(Douglas)
No availability for your dates from these sites
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Beachfront
All reviewsisle of manmemory foam mattresstraditional breakfastsea viewelectric railwayfirst floorthree flights of stairsdrinking chocolatewell stocked barqueens promenademanx kipperreceived a warm welcomefriendly hostspacked breakfastb bscooked breakfastsitting room
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Right on the seafront of Douglas, this well run B&B is a great place to spend you trip to the Isle of Man. Very friendly staff were helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Room was exactly as described and clean and tidy.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Oliver T
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights mid September on a late summer break. Our room on the second floor had wonderful sea views, with a big sitting area ( 2 chairs & a 3 seater sofa plus coffee table) and the beds in a large alcove. The bathroom had a large walk-in shower with controls which were easy to use. Both the room and bathroom were spotless. There was a good selection of items for breakfast. As has been mentioned the location was excellent with local transport stopping outside the hotel. Andy and Pip are very knowledgeable and nothing seems to be too much bother. They will book restaurants and taxis if required. They also have plenty of information in the in-room guide as well as from the IOM tourist office. Would definitely recommend this as the place to stay in Douglas.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian C
Reviewed 26 September 2014

After reading the reviews on here I booked to stay for the night as I was on the island on business. I received a warm welcome and was shown to my very clean, very nice double room (12) to the rear of the hotel on the third floor. It had a nice big shower and big fluffy towels. I briefly stopped in the bar for a chat before a colleague collected me for tea but had I have been on my own Andy the owner had plenty of recommendations. There is a small bar there with a nice selection of gins and Whisky (Scottish and Irish) as well as bottled beers and individual wines. There was also a good selection of coffees available. Breakfast was cooked to order with a good choice available as well as the usual cereals and some nice home made jams (the rhubarb and ginger is really good). Next time I am on the island I would definitely book here again.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SiouxsieSioux70
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Inglewood Hotel is in a great location, right on the seafront in Douglas. We were warmly welcomed by Pip and taken up to our lovely bedroom with stunning views out to sea. (Just be warned that some of the rooms are up two or three flights of stairs - but the exercise is good for you and the view is worth it)!
Breakfast was delicious and Pip and Andy were only too happy to accommodate our relatively early start by providing a full breakfast 45 minutes earlier than the normal opening time.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rodney D
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Stayed here for a week, greeted by Pip and Andy (apologies to Andy for the weight of my suitcase which he very kindly carried upstairs) a lovely friendly welcome from them both and then we were shown to our room which was a nice surprise indeed, lived up to the photos, clean comfy beds, lovely little sitting room and a nice spacious modern bathroom - with a power shower that actually had power. A good choice of breakfasts every morning and you could also arrange afternoon tea. There is also a wee bar in the hotel, fair prices too.
My sister and I were in a room at the back of the hotel, we asked and were shown one of the seafront rooms after it had been vacated, it was fabulous. Would happily go back and stay again if they could squeeze us in :)
ps Horse tram and bus stops just outside and it's just a short dander to the electric train so very convenient for those of us who don't drive.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family