We took a four night break to remind ourselves of the Island after an absence of 25 years. It's still a lovely place to visit, and any changes are only for the better. Visited Osborne House for the first time, not to be missed. The Hotel was excellent,in a unique position, and Bob and Esme made us feel most welcome. The room was really a suite and was first rate with sea views and all mod cons. Excellent breakfasts in a light airy dining room with views over the Esplanade and the sea. We dined each evening at the Spyglass Inn at the other end of the Esplanade, five minutes walk away, and it was excellent quality and value. We hope to return next year, for longer if possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight