“Will Keep Ordering ”
Review of winner kebab house

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
winner kebab house
Ranked #110 of 197 Restaurants in Paignton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Had another good takeaway.. Had the BBQ Donner Pizza... Was so nice.. A must have.. Definitely will be ordering again from here... Friday night ordering from here is getting a regular thing.. Brilliant Takeaway..

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Had a few orders from here.. Nicest pizzas and kebabs in Paignton.. Will order from here again and again...

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

My partner and I recently ordered a takeaway to be delivered from this eatery, as a occasional connoisseur of kebab style food (without the muddying effects of alcohol) and this establishment was nearby we decided to try them. We initially attempted to use the just eat app to order, but this became confusing when trying to select which toppings and sauce we wanted on our kebabs, so instead we used the old fashioned technology and phoned them!! This was straight forward, order taken, (correct) price given, and approximate time for delivery given. The food turned up earlier than anticipated, and our chicken and donna meat kebabs we delicious, couldn't have wanted or asked for more, will certainly use again.

1  Thank Jason H
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I ordered my weekly cheat meal here last week. Really enjoyed what I ordered. I had a medium chicken shish with cheesy chips. Exactly what I wanted after a week of hard dieting. The portions are really generous. I couldn't eat everything I ordered. Tasted really fresh, not like the late night kebabs I'm used to. Delivery was really quick and on a Sunday night! Will be using this takeaway again for another cheat meal!!

1  Thank Aimee P
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

The quality of food was brilliant! I ordered the quarter burger expecting there to only be one burger inside the bun but there were two! The portion of chips were very generous and the pizza and garlic bread were very tasty! Me and my partner often order a dominoes but we're definitely going to be ordering from this place from now on as they're cheaper yet give more and taste just as good! They were open late and still delivered late at night which is perfect for late night finishes!!