“Food”
Review of F n B's

F n B's
Ranked #107 of 200 Restaurants in Paignton
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 19
Description: A place for people to come and relax either alone or with friends and enjoy fresh local fish or hand crafted burgers. We also specialise in marinated kebabs and our speciality hoemade dough pizza with locally sourced toppings. Come over and enjoy yourselves night or day.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Went here after a Friday night out, and had a chicken skewer kebab...... This was the nicest chicken skewer kebab I have ever had!!! Me & my boyfriend enjoyed it so much we went back on the Saturday night for the same, and recommended the skewer to our friends who also throughly enjoyed. Will definately pay a visit there if we are in Paignton again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in just for a burger and chips, at 6 o'clock ish,this was the only place open for that type of meal around this time.. Was glad of that.. Came away with a free piece of cod because of a miss understanding with the order.. I ate the lot, it was superb and very cheap but good value.. Will go again when we are around again.. Thank you for the cod

Jaimie C, Manager at F n B's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Glad you enjoyed the cod and thank you for your review!look foward to seeing you both again

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I visited F n B's with my otherhalf and immediately felt at home. The atmosphere was great and the service was friendly and welcoming.

I fancied the sea bass and the presentation plus the aroma was mouth watering. My partner does not usually like fish but even she enjoyed it.
Well recommended!

Thank you for your feedback, glad you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to see you both again soon

Reviewed 31 August 2017

It was a quiet evening but decided to eat in. The staff were very attentive but the Pizza was out of this world, fantastic dough and a great variety of toppings and very well priced. I left thoroughly stuffed. Made my whole evening. Definitely going again

andy c, Owner at F n B's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you so much Alan. We do pride ourselves on our hand crafted bases. Look forward to seeing you again
Jaimie

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

After popping in here after thinking I'll just go and get me and some family some kebabs from Pappas, i thought I will just go ahead and give them a try. Oh dear, nothing wrong with the taste of the food but for 'large' kebabs they were disgraceful. The place as Pappas used to be a reliable place for a good kebab but certainly not any more. Save your money and buy something else other than kebabs or go elsewhere, Vaz would never have even considered passing off those food portions as large. Nevermind, a lesson learned.

andy c, Owner at F n B's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Madam.
In the interest of all trip adviser uses and businesses listed, could i please remind you that the ethics of trip advisor is for reviews, and not in your case, judging by your 3 reviews, an opportunity just have a rant.
Just because a restaurant has changed hands, there is no need to slander there name. For this i ask you to remove your inappropiate comments.
For future reference may i take this moment to lend a hand as to what a REVIEW should contain...
Cleanliness, quality of service and food, location, whats offered etc. I hope this is of some help to you and future experiences both for you and other users
Kind regards