“Adam Williams ”

and 1 more site!
Braedene Lodge
Ranked #68 of 97 Paignton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night break with my partner and six yr old daughter and can't speak highly enough of the accommodation and the owners Sharon and Ozzie they were very friendly and helpful breakfast was great and the room was spotless and beds made every day will definitely be returning

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this Lodge for 2 nights and first impressions was good and very friendly . We was told to park our car which was next to their big Mercedes on the forecourt which we were grateful ! My partner went to the car sometime later to get something from the boot but by that time the owners car had been moved to the side of the property and a smaller corsa was parked next to our car . My partner then noticed there was some damage to his car on near side rear . He walked back in to the Lodge and Sharon the owner asked me if anything was wrong and I replied yes someone has hit my Car ! The person who we thought was a nice lady went completely mad ! She was shouting at the top of her voice why is it that people come here and then make out someone has hit their car ! She then walked in and slammed the front door and a few minutes later her husband Ozzie came out . He said I hear your car had been hit and my partner showed him where and he replied that it looks like old damage ! And I replied I think a lot of this car and know every inch of this car and know it happened here ! With that Ozzie went in and shut door . From that point for the rest of the time of our break , we walked in to the restaurant and Sharon walked out and their attitude was very cold and not becoming of Guest house Owners !
We would never return here again !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great couple of nights stay, just turned up on the off chance. Sharon & Ozzie were lovely people very friendly and the breakfast was delish. It was near to the sea front so could easily walk. Would definitely use again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

just stayed over the weekend. nice and clean and quiet. our room cleaned and refreshed daily. lovely breakfast, well organized thanks to the hosts attention to detail. parking easy and just a short drive to Paignton seafront.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I would highly recommend this guest house to anyone! It was our first experience in a bed and breakfast as a family and we were a little unsure on what to expect in all honesty. However this uncertainty was quickly put to bed upon entrance to Braedene Lodge. We were met by an immaculately presented premises which was very well maintained and clean. It is clear that the hosts Sharon and Ozzie are very passionate about what they do and also very good at it! Upon arrival both came and introduced theirselves and made us feel very welcome in their home. It was a great initial experience and first impression. To have the reassurance that they were there to attend to our every need and more so the needs of our 18 month old son was great. And true to their word this is exactly what they did... Whether it be Ozzie keeping him entertained at breakfast to Sharon ensuring all his food was stored and we had access to it as and when we needed it... little gestures go along way! They were very attentive and it was great chatting to them both! They are lovely people and great hosts! The rooms are very clean, breakfast was great every morning and was promptly served by Ozzie. To conclude I would strongly recommend Braedene Lodge to anyone visiting Paignton. It is well priced and well run! I consider myself to have quite high expectations and can be quite critical at times but this guest house has no fault!

Thanks again Sharon and Ozzie! We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family