“Beautiful apartment.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jumbocod
moraira
“Beautiful apartment.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We sold our motorhome the day we arrived in Spain so we were stuck for somewhere to stay. Needed to be in Wigan so searched on the internet and The Loft came up. I filled the contact form in and within 5 minutes the owner called me, and she was in holiday in Spain and sorted everything out. It is up a few flights of stairs over a pub, but well worth the walk up. It is decorated beautifully with everything you need. No noise from the pub. Great staff in the pub very helpful. Stayed for 6 nights then it was booked so had to leave. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Thank you.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 May 2014
Many many thanks for your positive and honest comments. We are happy you had a nice comfortable stay with us and we do hope you will pass on your comments about The Loft to your friends and family.
jumpupBri...
Bristol
“Second time at and just as lovely!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This was my second (week long) stay at The Loft. I was again returning to the local University to study. As my previous review mentioned this was perfect for my needs – peaceful, quiet and relaxing. There had been several additions to the apartment since my first visit. These included a new leather sofa and various additional pieces of kitchen equipment. The apartment was again spotless and the pub staff very happy to help in any way. I would again highly recommend this apartment for a sole traveller or a couple.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
17 Mar 2014
Many thanks for your positive comments, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and glad you noticed the additions! Hope to see you again in the future.
SteveTool...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A Lovely Apartment”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

As I was studying at the nearby university I was looking for somewhere that was peaceful and comfortable. I found both this and more during my stay at The Loft. Initially I was a tad dubious about noise as the apartment is located next to/above a Pub (Bird I’th Hand). However this was not an issue at all. You have your own separate entrance and there is absolutely no noise from the pub, regardless of what is going on. You are situated on the top floor (the loft) so you have a few stairs to climb but once inside the place feels like home.

I found the apartment spotless. I collected the keys from the pub and was shown around by a very lovely member of staff. The decoration has been tastefully done in classic red and black. You have a well equipped kitchen, wonderful shower room, living area with flat screen TV and a comfortable bedroom area, just perfect for a couple or solo traveller.
Personally I couldn't have asked for any more. I didn't explore the local area so I can’t comment. However I did visit the pub and sampled their fine selection of real ales! I always felt very welcomed by the staff and locals alike. If you are looking a spot of peaceful luxury in Wigan you won’t be disappointed with The Loft.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Very peaceful
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Nov 2013
Many thanks for your excellent comments regarding your stay at the Loft. We are happy you have had a pleasant stay and we look forward to you visiting us again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing