Stayed here a few times and now avoid the restaurant. Rooms are fine and as you would expect for this chain. Sadly the restaurant is truly terrible, I ordered a chicken salad...no one can get that wrong can they? Yes they can. The chicken was not chicken, well at least none like I've ever tasted..it was one of those water filled fillets you buy from certain frozen food supermarkets. I simply couldn't eat it, so left my dinner, when the waiter collected it, he said 'didn't you like it?', when I said no, he just shrugged and said ah well! So if you just want a clean place to stay then this is fine but if you want food head into town or even grabbing a sandwhich from Tescos which is opposite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden sands or green fields? At the Premier Inn Hotel Barnstaple, you're spoilt for choice. You'll find five fab beaches and the wilds of Exmoor all just 30 minutes away. Ride the waves at surf meccas Woolacombe, Saunton Sands and Croyde, or hop aboard a donkey at the historic fishing village of Clovelly. Bargain hunt at Barnstaple's covered market, or hunt crabs off the quay at Appledore. After making a splash, return and refuel in our Table Table restaurant, spacious rooms and comfy beds. Directions: Leave M5(J27) and follow the A361 for 38 miles. Situated off the North Devon Link Road (A361) towards Barnstaple town. Turn right at Portmore roundabout. Next to the Barum Gate Table Table. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: EX32 8RY Hotel Parking: Free on-site parking is available at this hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Barnstaple Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Barnstaple Hotel Barnstaple
- Premier Inn Barnstaple Hotel Devon