Me and my wife have just come back from a break at the Eastbourne House in Bowness. We travelled up on Friday night to be welcomed by the house owner via an intercom!! It was funny but a friendly way to start, but Martin (house owner) buzzed us in and let us in to our fantastic room. There are loads of things to do in bowness at night, we went to the Albert Pub for a nice meal and a few real ales!! Saturday morning we were given a warm welcome and a full English, fresh tea and coffee and fresh orange and apple juice and hot toast! We went for a lovely walk on the other side of the lake that day and then came back to bowness for some hot soup and a hot chocolate!! Saturday night we went to the lighthouse restaurant in windermere for a lovely meal followed by a few more ales!!! Sunday morning we were given another warm welcome and another hot full English breakfast, the hotel is great, a good nights sleep, comfy bed and a nice warm room!! Highly recommended....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District