“Fabulous Restaurant, Great Food & Excellent Service!”
Review of Mela Spice Fusion

Mela Spice Fusion
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We were on a 2 night break in Bowness celebrating a birthday and stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant the first night. The food and service (especially from Abdul) was so excellent that we returned the following night. We had different starters and mains each night but the standard of food and service was impeccable on both occasions. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We had a really lovely meal here. When looking in, it looks like a little takeaway but the restaurant is upstairs. Staff were very friendly and the food was delicious and fresh. Our new favourite restaurant in Bowles!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

It looks nice from outside. Inside it's poorly decorated, cramped and feels like things have been done on the cheap. The various chicken dished we had were oily and lacked in chicken. The food generally was poor quality and was just like a below average takeaway. I certainly would not recommend nor go back.

1  Thank Big One R
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Picked up take away and when home, discovered they had forgot to put in the nan bread. Phoned the restaurant to be told they have no car to deliver it and I could either come back for it or get it free next time. Having explained I was only on holiday and could not come back due to leaving tomorrow, I asked them to just refund my card with the bread. The response was 'my card machine doesn't do refunds ' . I paid by card and the card reader was just like all other card readers. Awful customer service. Shame as the food is actually quite good. Make sure u always check the bag when ordering take away !!!!

1  Thank Askiskiski
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

During our stay in the area we decided to seek out a good curry house.

After checking menus of various establishments we chose this one as it looked to have the more inventive menu.

I'm a very fussy customer and after giving our waiter the brief "chicken, tasty and very hot" I have to say they succeeded in providing me with the perfect Phal curry.

If like me, you prefer something a little more adventurous I am certain the staff at Mela will be more than happy to assist you.

Enjoy your visit!