“Small, cramped, poor finish and terrible food.”
Review of Mela Spice Fusion

Mela Spice Fusion
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 January 2018

It looks nice from outside. Inside it's poorly decorated, cramped and feels like things have been done on the cheap. The various chicken dished we had were oily and lacked in chicken. The food generally was poor quality and was just like a below average takeaway. I certainly would not recommend nor go back.

1  Thank Big One R

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Picked up take away and when home, discovered they had forgot to put in the nan bread. Phoned the restaurant to be told they have no car to deliver it and I could either come back for it or get it free next time. Having explained I was only on holiday and could not come back due to leaving tomorrow, I asked them to just refund my card with the bread. The response was 'my card machine doesn't do refunds ' . I paid by card and the card reader was just like all other card readers. Awful customer service. Shame as the food is actually quite good. Make sure u always check the bag when ordering take away !!!!

1  Thank 643abigails
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

During our stay in the area we decided to seek out a good curry house.

After checking menus of various establishments we chose this one as it looked to have the more inventive menu.

I'm a very fussy customer and after giving our waiter the brief "chicken, tasty and very hot" I have to say they succeeded in providing me with the perfect Phal curry.

If like me, you prefer something a little more adventurous I am certain the staff at Mela will be more than happy to assist you.

Enjoy your visit!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a good Indian restaurant. Good choice, friendly staff and excellent food. As it is in the village we go quite often which is a recommendation in itself.

1  Thank Roger P
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Did go here to pick up a take away menu. Staff member was downstairs and did not acknowledge the fact I entered, he was just playing on his mobile phone and did not even glance up. I did look around and noticed the take away menu which I did take, but was offended that I did not get any attention from staff at all. That was why I did not put an order in with this business.

1  Thank Secret_Squirrell_33