“A really friendly restaurant”
Review of Mela Spice Fusion

Mela Spice Fusion
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a good Indian restaurant. Good choice, friendly staff and excellent food. As it is in the village we go quite often which is a recommendation in itself.

1  Thank Roger P

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Did go here to pick up a take away menu. Staff member was downstairs and did not acknowledge the fact I entered, he was just playing on his mobile phone and did not even glance up. I did look around and noticed the take away menu which I did take, but was offended that I did not get any attention from staff at all. That was why I did not put an order in with this business.

1  Thank Secret_Squirrell_33
Reviewed 2 December 2017

First visit to ths indian and we would definitely return on our next visit to Bowness. Beautifully presented, superb flavour and served by pleasant friendly staff

Reviewed 29 November 2017

we had a take away meal which was rally good, a busy place on a Saturday night, if looking to eat in I would advise to book early to avoid disappointment, people were being turned away, the young man who took my order was very helpful, and offered a drink while I was waiting.
we had one of the meals for 2 and a extra meal,this was more than enough for 3 people.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My partner loves Indian food me not so I'm very fussy and struggle to find a curry I enjoy, but as we was away thought we would try one for my partner,

Very pleased with what we had, we had a set meal which because we picked it up we had a discount cost about £28
For poppadoms lamb tikka and chicken tikka starter mushroom starter which were all fabulous, two mains nann bread and rice.

I have to say for the amount of food we had was very good value.

And I was suprised I actually really enjoyed my curry I wish you were closer to home.