We stayed over Easter weekend for three nights and have to say, it's the loveliest place we have stayed in in a long time.
Lovely, clean, comfy rooms, en suite bathroom, limitless tea and coffee in your room, fresh milk and a large fridge for your wine ;-)
Food is the best I've had in a while too. All locally sourced and freshly cooked. Large selection at breakfast I was spoiled for choice!
Ann Marie and Paul are perfect, friendly hosts and nothing is too much trouble.
Perfect base for walking, restaurants and pubs and local quirky shops.
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District