My husband and I recently visited The Bourneville Hotel in Weymouth for a few days. Location is great,across the road from the beach,and just around the corner are all the shops and lovely Weymouth harbour. After looking on their website I decided to book a seaview, four poster bed room,which looked lovely. On arriving Mark was very helpful and took our things up to our room.Its a good size bedroom with nice size bathroom,with an excellent view across the road to the beach,with a seated area in the window to watch the world go by.Tea,coffee,and hot chocolate in room,along with hairdryer.The only thing I would say about the room is that it does need a lick of paint,and some of the ceiling paper needed replacing,other than that,room spotless. Breakfast great,orange juice,cereals,fruit and yoghurts laid out for you to help yourself. Cooked breakfast consisted of bacon,sausage,egg,beans,hash brown,tomato, with as much toast (brown,white or 'bit of both')and tea as you liked. Overall a lovely place to stay,will definitly come back,and have recommended it to our friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb, three-star Georgian seafront residence offering first rate bed and breakfast accommodation with quality service at excellent prices. Located in a most ideal position opposite the beautiful sandy beach of Weymouth, and only a minutes walk to the picturesque harbour and bustling town center. Many other attractions all nearby. A residents bar is open most evenings and internet access and WIFI is available at no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Bourneville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourneville Hotel Weymouth
- The Bourneville Weymouth, Dorset