After a 7 hour journey to Weymouth for my first visit i was overwhelmed by the warm, friendly and professional atmosphere of The Bourneville. The owners Mark and Pam were extremely eager to please from the first second i walked through the door to the moment i boarded the National express homeward bound. I spent 4 nights at The B'ville and achieved my goals of having some quality R&R in good surroundings and company. Mark was very informative about the areas history and heritage and was able to recommend some truly breath taking sights.
The hotel was very clean and comfy with spacious rooms to cater all needs. The decor was very traditional and classy with a nice touch of modern convenience. It was very apparent that the hotel is a proud establishment. The breakfast, a large selection of cereals, fruits and full English is fantastic and served very quick to the table.
The hotels location is ideal to say the least.....oh the sea views.
Overall i would sum my stay as above and beyond and will definitely visit again this year, this time with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb, three-star Georgian seafront residence offering first rate bed and breakfast accommodation with quality service at excellent prices. Located in a most ideal position opposite the beautiful sandy beach of Weymouth, and only a minutes walk to the picturesque harbour and bustling town center. Many other attractions all nearby. A residents bar is open most evenings and internet access and WIFI is available at no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bourneville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourneville Hotel Weymouth
- The Bourneville Weymouth, Dorset