“Brilliant stay, couldn't have been better!”
Review of Old Harbour View

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Old Harbour View
Ranked #54 of 165 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Bristol
“Brilliant stay, couldn't have been better!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

As soon as we arrived here Peter came out to get us a car space and we were welcomed in to the B&B with tea and cake and shown around.
The double bedroom is a little small but it's the nature of the house being tall and thin, the bedroom is decorated very well, kept white too which helps with the size, although the en-suite is small I'd rather that than have to share a bathroom where I have done in other B&B's. The shower was really good too but above all, the cleaniness was pristine, there was not one spec of dust or dirt - perfect.
Peter and Anna both gave us helpful advice of where to visit, eat etc which was really helpful and generally they were both so welcoming and friendly - Anna even ironed my top the second day for me!
They offered us cake every day to take with us while we were out and the breakfast not only was excellent choice but also top quality. The english breakfast was a little too much quantity for me but the quality was just so good!
My husband and I stayed here few a few days relaxing and we did get that, we both slept so well and were really comfortable here, we felt really at home (but not in a weird way)!
Peter's recommendations for pubs and restaurants were also very good, particularly the Red Lion pub just down the street, loved it!
I thoroughly recommend the Old Harbour View, there is nothing to improve here - perfect.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed for 1 night the weekend just gone, and its the best bed away from home i have ever slept in.
Its a no expense spared b&b with luxury bedding & furnishings in the rooms.
The location is fabulous, & the whole property is beautifully decorated
Its a very intimate, cosy b&b with only 2 letable rooms, right on the waterside
Great hosts, fantastic home cooked cakes & a massive breakfast !!
We have stayed in many B7Bs in Weymouth, andthis is by far my favourite
Cant wait to stay again.

Room Tip: the main double room has the harbour view - great for people watching
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank carlener186223
Appledore, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 February 2012

What a great place to stay. Nothing was too much trouble. Anna and Pete are great hosts. Will certainly spread the word.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank appledorequay
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Had a fabulous experience at the Old Harbour View B&B with owners Peter and Anna. The double room we stayed in was very cosy. I really appreciate the thoughtful decorative details they've put throughout the room. The breaksfasts were simply amazing, with many choices and I have never seen a Full English its equal. A truly gourmet rendition! Also the porridge is very very tasty, with delicious honey. Peter also gave us many recommendations as to activities in the area. I definitely recommend that you stay at the Old Harbour View.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms - Double and room with two singles - so that should help you decide! The do...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Seamonster
towcester uk
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We have looked long and hard for a decent B&B in Weymouth our favourite UK destination, we have tried a dozen or so in the past , Peter called me the night B4 arrival to check everything was ok & asked me what time I would be arriving & told me where to park & also asked would I need a restaurant reservation as it was my birthday weekend, that was first class of the man, on arrival we was a hour early but peter soon had the kettle on & slice of cake ready, the room was cosy with a stunning harbour view , no complaints there, the full breakfast the following morning was a sight for sore eyes, it was cooked perfectly , fresh & a real belly buster, peter put my champagne in the fridge & told me to help my self to soft drinks & cake all day, as they had plans for the day, peter & Anna are very professional & nothing is a problem for them, feel like we have made friends, would definitely recommend & will return soon, go and try it ;-)

• Stayed November 2011