“family holiday ”
Review of Weymouth Beach

Ranked #4 of 80 things to do in Weymouth
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

very nice clean beach nice town centre
had a nice stroll along the seafront
and you can see oil tanker ships

All reviews
"town centre"
in 80 reviews
"across the road"
in 60 reviews
"plenty of places to eat"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We loved the beach was clean and tidy a special area just for dogs at one end. Plenty of places to sit and relax and numerous cafes and places for ice creams etc. We spent most of our holiday at the beach just sitting and relaxing.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

During my wonderful holiday, my family and I went to Weymouth for the day! While we were at the sandy beach all of us went on a few rides- these rides were next to the beach.
The tokens that you need to go on a ride were £10 for ten tokens, which my family and I thought was an amazing price.
The first rides was great, but keep an eye out because on an occasion it can break down! The second ride was ace; I ended up riding this multiple times, which I highly recommend.
I think it was very safe- there were secure belts on your stomach. I loved every second of these rides and I would definitely want to go again!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely to see such a clean and well cared for beach. Loved the dog beach great to see so many dogs enjoying it too.