“beautiful”
Review of Weymouth Beach

Weymouth Beach
Ranked #1 of 73 things to do in Weymouth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the beach was clean and tidy a special area just for dogs at one end. Plenty of places to sit and relax and numerous cafes and places for ice creams etc. We spent most of our holiday at the beach just sitting and relaxing.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During my wonderful holiday, my family and I went to Weymouth for the day! While we were at the sandy beach all of us went on a few rides- these rides were next to the beach.
The tokens that you need to go on a ride were £10 for ten tokens, which my family and I thought was an amazing price.
The first rides was great, but keep an eye out because on an occasion it can break down! The second ride was ace; I ended up riding this multiple times, which I highly recommend.
I think it was very safe- there were secure belts on your stomach. I loved every second of these rides and I would definitely want to go again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely to see such a clean and well cared for beach. Loved the dog beach great to see so many dogs enjoying it too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This has got to be the best beech in Weymouth with rides and things to do for the kids, and coffee shops close by

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited many times and the beach is always lovely and clean. It's a gentle slope into the sea so is pretty safe. Donkey rides, punch and Judy and sand sculptures make this a proper British seaside.
Parking can be a problem but there is a long stay car park by the end of the harbour which is about 10 minutes away. We always used to use the park and ride which was great but this isn't running anymore. This seems a stupid idea as traffic in Weymouth can be awful and parking can be expensive.