We stayed on the ground floor room which is bigger than it looks in the photos. It felt very private, the walls are good and thick and you couldn't hear any other guests at all. Breakfast was huge with lots of choices, fruit salad, yoghurt, fry ups, porridge, real coffee, toast.....
The room was clean and light and had loads of thoughtful touches, a hairdryer, plenty of towels, hot chocolate and biscuits. The landlords have put a lot of thought and effort into making Laceys a lovely place to stay. It takes about 5 minutes to walk into Weymouth town centre if you walk fast. From laminated maps and discount vouchers to reams of local information from Mr Lacey himself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Star Silver award accredited by Enjoy England. FREE ON-SITE PARKING. Lacey's B&B is situated in an excellent spot close to the beach, harbour, railway station and town centre. For those who wish to come by car, we have plenty of on-site parking so you can enjoy Weymouth without using your car. We offer very well equipped rooms (4 en-suite) all with Tea & Coffee making facilities, colour TV/DVD (all with catch-up channels), Clock Radio, Hairdryer and 5 double mains sockets. Rooms are centrally heated with FREE WiFi and hard-wired Internet. A new bathroom has been installed on our top floor which is only shared by 2 standard rooms (a maximum of 3 people). This can become a family suite. Restrictions: No children under 5. No single sex groups. No pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lacey's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lacey`s Guest House Hotel Weymouth
- Lacey's Bed & Breakfast Weymouth, Dorset