Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
1,299 results
All reviews weymouth bay outdoor pool sister site bowleaze cove prestige caravan co op papa johns sun holiday holiday park great holiday caravan site clean caravan toilet block family break lovely site durdle door fish and chips
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Had a lovely stay at seaview we tried the cafe food it was lovely and so was the service by a young lady , we also went to the show bar and had a lovely evening and again the lady called jamima was fab serving us ,had some supper from papa John the young man in there does need to slow down and take the time to listen when your ordering it was like he could not wait to get it done ? , toilets could have been cleaned a more often going in first thing in the morning they weren’t very clean, good check in no problems , our pitch was ok but people we’re always cutting through our pitch to go under the fence to get to the toilet block to avoid the road as it was stinking full of mud and stinky puddles I really do think you need to invest some money and put a tidy road around the grass pitches as we had to keep a towel on the floor of our motorhome to keep it clean as you can see from the photos when it rains that road is awful but apart from that we had a good holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank R8389CQians
Seaview Haven, Guest Services / Front Office at Seaview Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Thank you for your review.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed dining in our restaurant and treating yourself to Papa Johns pizza, your feedback regarding the team has been passed on to help improve our service.
The touring facilities are cleaned every hour from very early in the morning through to late evening but are not manned through the night, I do apologise if they were not clean fist thing in the morning.
Thank you for your feedback regarding the road, it is something we can look out out of season for sure, it certainly appears to be a problem when we have as much rain as we did during your stay.
We do hope to be able to welcome you to Seaview again in the near future,
Seaview Guest Experience Team

Reviewed 26 May 2021

So disappointed, we are due to camp here this weekend and told we can't book any facilities even though we have tried 3 day in advance? Other campsites allow 12 hours before on arrival! We should be able to use the pool inside or out at least once during our stay ? Paid a lot for just a space for the caravan .

1  Thank nicolarY9379FE
Seaview Haven, Guest Services / Front Office at Seaview Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry you were unable to book any facilities during your stay, covid restrictions can be particularly challenging at times.

I hope you managed to explore the area, and enjoyed the rest of your stay?

Guest & Owner Experience Team

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Just got back from a cracking week at the seaview
Check in was straight forward and the caravan was spotless and in a great location over looking the meadow we had caravan number 155, we found all the staff across the park very friendly, we used the restaurants a few times and found the food spot on and good value for money there was a lad called Callum who works in restaurant and the lad is a credit to haven as he was so chatty and brilliant at his job, the whole of the park was very covid safe and a great base to explore the surrounding area.
We will definitely be back in the future...

1  Thank wazza1973

Thank you for your fantastic review.
I am glad you enjoyed the location of your accommodation, looking out over the meadows.
It sounds as though you made a real friend out of Callum, I will be sure to pass your feedback on!
We would love to welcome you back again one day
Take care
Guest & Owner Experience Team

Reviewed 22 May 2021

We stayed here last year and we were so happy we booked again only to have worst experience this time.
I don't know what happened in one year but it was like staying in a completely different place.
Came to check in with my family to find I was giving the caravans next to the main road (#11) you can hear every single car OMG I can't put into words how bad it is I can tell you that you won't sleep AT ALL. I went down to the check in point and explained that I have a baby and a toddler which need quiet, also that it's a very steep hill and I have pushchair etc which is very inconvenient and to top it up that my car handbrake has been messing about so if they could swap it for something else. Saying that was like insulting them. The way I was spoken to was so disgusting the lady said there's nothing she can do and go to reception. I couldn't believe it but anyways I went to reception explained the same story to hear back that it's not their fault my handbrake is messing about, also the caravan was allocated the day before so I knew what I was having. I couldn't believe what I was hearing they obviously didn't even listen to what I had to say with regards the kids, how I was supposed to know that was such a busy main road? The way I was spoken to left me in tears not even once they said I'm sorry you feel that way or any other standard way of handling complaints in customer service and not even once they checked the system to see the possibility of changing my caravan it was a straight NO and with the worse attitude. I don't know if they had a bad day but I wouldn't recommend this park for the simple fact of TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. shame as it's nice apart from the caravans next to the road but if you can I suggest you put your money elsewhere.

1  Thank arianyf2017

I am so sorry you had a bad experience upon arrival at Seaview, and that the noise of the traffic disturbed you, Luckily, it is not a problem we encounter very often.
The park has been extremely busy just lately making the option to move to an alternative accommodation not always possible, the team will always try if we have the availability.
Your feedback is important to us, and will be addressed by the Experience Manager
With kind regards
Guest & Owner Experience Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Lovely caravan was all you could ask for nice and clean got all you would need for a holiday we have found that all the staff are very friendly and helpful covid19 aware they have tried to keep everyone safe we will definitely book here again enjoy your holidays here

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much.......
Your fantastic review really does mean a lot!!!
We are all working extremely hard during such challenging times.
We would love for you to visit us again,
Your Guest & Owner Experience Team