I would definately stay here again. The room I booked was massive with a queen size bed and large ensuite bathroom. The price was great as well £138 for 2 people for 2 nights with breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bar food and restaurant food was delicious with lots of choice but we couldnt eat it all there was such a huge serving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Well Inn is a historic coaching inn that has the castle walls running along the beer garden. We have 10 ensuite character rooms , that can accommodate families, as well as individual travellers. Hotel guests enjoy a delicious breakfast. Our kitchen is open to the public from noon till 8.30pm, serving a variety of meals. We have soups and sandwiches , salads and chips and steaks and pies and even curries and pasta. The lovely conservatory has a coffee bar and dessert counter with a delectable and ever changing variety of desserts. The pub is famous for it's real cask ales. You will almost always get a new range. Our staff are warm , friendly , welcoming and ever ready to assist you as best they can. Welcome to the Old Well Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Well Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Well Hotel Barnard Castle
- Old Well Inn
- The Old Well Inn Barnard Castle, Durham