All reviews market square the pub pizza oven beer garden car park lovely lunch friday night saturday market eggs benedict coffee machine every member of staff great shower few drinks couldn't do enough enjoyable stay great room room was large
Reviewed 30 April 2018

As frequently travellers to Beverley, we usually use the Premier Inn mainly due to the availability of rooms at the Kings Head but also as the Flemingate area is a pleasant location to stay away from the town centre. This visit we stayed at the Kings Head. We have stayed here before and this little gem never fails to disappoint. A standard double albeit on the small side has all the facilities and is full of charm. Breakfast cooked to order always beats the self-service option hands down. But what puts this establishment above others is the staff. All relatively young, but clearly well trained and courteous at all times - a credit to the hotel, and the hotel is a credit to the town.

Room Tip: A room towards the rear of the hotel is quietist option during the weekend.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
KingsHeadBev, Manager at Kings Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

What a lovely review, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed you stay with us, and its always a pleasure to hear such lovely comments about our staff and team.

I hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,
Lucy Johnson- Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We always end up here for our lunch when pootling around Beverley. The service is always friendly and attentive. The food is always of a good standard. I like the lunch menu because it’s just right in the choice it offers- you’re not overwhelmed with too much choice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
KingsHeadBev, Manager at Kings Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

I'm so glad we are your usual go to in Beverley, and its always a pleasure to have return customers like yourselves!

I hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,
Lucy Johnson- Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the front door in the Saturday Market about 8.30 on Friday night to find it guarded by 3 or 4 security men. The entrance and bar area was heaving with a crowded disco in full swing making location of the hotel reception desk challenging, but once found I was soon helpfully shown to my room through a maze of corridors.

The room was well appointed and had all I needed. After a tiring week and then attending an event elsewhere in Beverley I got to bed while the disco was still in full swing - and slept like a log. My room was possibly furthest away so others may have found the noise disturbing.

Breakfast was fine, served politely. My car satnav had no difficulty finding the small car park from the postcode provided.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are definitely a lively place on a Friday evening there is no doubt about it and it can be difficult to navigate your way around if you are unfamiliar with the building, especially if we are busy.

But I'm glad you were to find your way and still was able to enjoy your stay with us and have a good nights sleep. We do hope that you stay again with us!

Kind regards, Lucy Johnson- Assistant Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This the second time that we have stayed at the kings head both times have had really good time the hotel is in a good location the staff are very helpful we had two evening meals both were very good and good value the bedrooms are really nice and spotless clean And not forgetting the breakfast which are very good and there is good choice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
KingsHeadBev, Manager at Kings Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Gail!
We are really proud of our rooms and everything we do here and I'm glad it shows.
Our rooms really are beautiful and well looked after.
We have a wonderful menu and the team are really proud of it! We hope to see you back here again soon.

Matt E
Deputy Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food at reasonable prices . Our waitress Kora was amazing!
We had pizza, salad and sweet potato fries. Nothing was too much trouble. Would defi ately recommend to anybody to eat here! Just superb

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hi Michelle, what a great review to read!
So pleased to read you enjoyed your meals.
Kora is chuffed to read your great comments - you're right she is amazing, a real asset to our team.
I hope you come back to dine with us again soon and try some more of our amazing food!

Best wishes,