“Takeaway meal”

Britannia Thai - Brockenhurst
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Brockenhurst
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in the heart of the New Forest. Modern, contemporary décor and friendly service. Good selection of wines, lagers, spirits and soft drinks. Tapas set menu for lunch. Evening al la carte menu or set menus. Family friendly.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Very tasty. The noodles especially were very good. Good portion sizes and just what we wanted. Recommend.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Britannia Thai tonight for dinner , Staff were lovely
Dinner was yummy , would recommend and return .

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I love thai food but so often thai restaurants disappoint. This was one of the best I've ever visited.
We had a mixed starter and every mouthful was delicious. The satay was fantatstic.
My husband chose the beef salad - beautifully cooked steak and a lovely dressing. My red curry was perfect, light, full of flavour anda lovely balance of meat to vegetables.
The puddings were generic from the freezer jobbies but pleasant enough - to be honest next time I might give pud a miss as the portions were really generous.
Fab, welcoming staff added the final touch.
We will be back.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed the night in Brockenhurst and decided to go out for dinner.

The group was my husband, myself and my 7 year old daughter. The food was generous, delicious and well presented. The staff eagerly taught my daughter how to make napkin crowns, they were very patient and kind.

She was given many chocolate discs after the meal which made her night.

Just Fab!!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious!! Would recommend the duck spring rolls and the masaman curry! The staff were amazing as well!!

1  Thank Max K