“LUXURY HOTEL, NEW FOREST”

Rhinefield House Hotel
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Brockenhurst
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We were fortunate to have two nights stay at the Rhinefield House Hotel, this week. What a beautiful house and stunning grounds, with local history. The accommodation was first class as was the delicious food. Every single one of the staff were superb - attention to detail was first class. I would have no trouble in recommending this lovely hotel plus of course, the great Spa. Hope to return soon.

Room Tip: We have an executive double. Lovely, peaceful with lovely large windows right in the heart of the f...
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review on Trip Advisor.

I was overwhelmed to read that you found all aspects of your stay t be ‘First Class’ especially the team who were superb.
Word of mouth and recommendations are essential to the success of hotels and I am glad to note you are an ambassador for Rhinefield House and the Spa.

On behalf of all the team I look forward to welcoming you back to the New Forest in the very near future.

Jonathan Owen

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Havnt actually stayed yet but thought I must write a review as I am so overwhelmed by the service I have received on each visit to this beautiful hotel. I visited with my family to look around it as a potential wedding venue for my autumn wedding next year and the staff were brilliant. Jonathan was lovely and offered his congratulations and offered to show me the bridal suite which I wanted to see, and the lovely receptionist was happy to oblige even though the room had not yet been cleaned from the previous night. this hotel us truly stunning especially the grand hall and gardens. When I visited again for a chat with the wedding coordinator we booked straight away because we feel so at home there and each time we go the staff make us feel very special, the wedding coordinator Katie was so efficient and lovely and we are so glad to be holding our wedding breakfast/reception here. We cannot wait for next September for our big day and a lovely stay in the beautiful bridal suite!

• Stayed: April 2012
JonathanOwen, General Manager at Rhinefield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your splendid review on Trip Advisor.

I do recall meeting with you and discussing your speacil day. Kate joined the team early this year and as a previous sales manager has complimented our team of wedding experts.

Time will definitely fly by and on behalf of all the team we cannot wait to welcome you and your family and friends on your wedding day.

I look forward to hopefully meeting you again on your next co-ordination meeting with Kate.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

We went to Rhinefield on sunday for lunch in the Grill after spending the weekend in 2 other hotels in area. We enjoyed our lunch so much - having a joke and laugh with Jean, what a lovely chap. We decided to stay the night . The helpful young lady on reception gave us a super rate including breakfast and dinner in the Armada restaurant. The room - a deluxe -, was really very nice - large. clean and modern with massive flat screen TV, super views and amazing bathroom with separate power shower. Dinner in the Armada - fine dinning was truly delightful and tasty with excellent service from the wonderful attentive staff. And the grounds of the hotel are just magnificent to walk around or sit in a quite spot.
I would recommend this hotel and will definitely be back - Thank you to the staff

Room Tip: Even the standard - classic rooms are lovely as I had a peak into one when we first arrived.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
JonathanOwen, General Manager at Rhinefield House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your stay at Rhinefield House.

I am so pleased that the team made such an impression to convince you to stay after enjoying lunch in our Grill Room. It is always a real pleasure when guests book on impulse having enjoyed the team’s hospitality.

Thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

We had a 2 night break for a birthday celebration at a special rate in this beautiful hotel in the New Forest. It was expensive but the staff were very attentive, whatever you wanted was not too much trouble. Food was excellent in the restaurant and grill. Weather was awful but the hotel more than made up for it, when we did manage to venture out the grounds were beautiful. Excellent place to stay to explore Hampshire.

Management response:Responded 21 June 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor following your recent two night stay with us at Rhinefield House.

Rhinefield House is definitely the place to celebrate birthdays and I was pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. As with many reviews it is nice to read that you found the team to be ‘very attentive and that nothing was too much trouble’ I will certainly convey your kind words to them at our their next departmental meetings. It was a shame to read the weather was poor but thankfully we more than made up for this and you enjoyed the grounds none the less.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rhinefield House when I can assure you of our very best attention.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

We recently stayed at Rhinefield House for three nights (June 2012) and were delighted with the facilities and level of service provided in this gem of a hotel. The setting is dramatic, surrounded as it is by the magnificent New Forest, providing opportunities for plenty of walks, horse-riding, jogging and cycle rides. The hotel's own grounds are lovely: two formal lakes (one inspired by the gardens of Versailles), a terrace and a maze. The hotel is very comfortable and full of interesting details. We were particularly charmed by the Alhambra room - amazing colours - it has to be seen! Without sexception, the staff were welcoming, helpful and very efficient and the food served in the Armada Restaurant and the Grill Room was superb. It was such a lovely break, despite the truly awful weather, and we both want another holiday at Rhinefield House.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read you found the facilities and level of service at the hotel to be of a high standard. The Alhambra room is amazing and very popular with our guests for Private Dining.

I will ensure your kind words are relayed to the team and look forward to welcoming you back to Rhinefield House in the near future when hopefully the weather is better.

Jonathan Owen

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockenhurst
10.3 km away
12.4 km away
Montagu Arms Hotel
Montagu Arms Hotel
#1 of 2 in Beaulieu

Been to Rhinefield House Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK