“An alternative style and flavour”
Review of Temple

Temple
Reserve with OpenTable
Temple is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 118 Restaurants in Bude
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 46
Description: A place to celebrate A L L T H E G O O D T H I N G S in life; the perfect coffee, organic wines, dishes packed with big flavour from fresh local produce inspired by our travels, all served in a relaxed warm and welcoming space, alongside a beautifully curated selection of fashion and gifts. Join us for brunch, dinner or an evening cocktail.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Temple has a smart, simple and casual modern interior. The evening menu had a creative and perhaps alternative style and will be loved by the younger crowd who are less interested in the traditional burger/meat/chicken/fries type of dishes. I haven't tried the lunchtime menu so can't comment on that. My wife's meal and our friend's daughter's meal were well received and my lamb chops and salad was very pleasant although a little pricey at £30 a head with a drink each.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

By far our favourite place to eat or drink in Bude.
Food is wonderful, and plenty of new things to try.
Always good, we're gradually working our way through the menu.
We've not managed to get there for an evening meal yet, but will as soon as circumstances permit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited after a coastal walk from Widemouth Bay in Easter Saturday. What lovely staff and friendly atmosphere. Looking at the menu it was slightly out of our comfort zone but can I say pleasantly surprised what a fantastic lunch. My son had the cheese and pickle sandwich (although it was called something slightly different) my daughter a courgette & hummus salad, I had a cheese & courgette fritter with salad , mum had chicken salad and my husband had the avo, tom salsa and poached egg on hash. The salad was exquisite, the food so tasty, staff friendly and attentive. Good value, lovely friendly staff would definitely recommend & value for money.

1  Thank Loubie72
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went there last night with friends - set course menu - guest chef - great flavours - buzz was great - really friendly - welcome addition to Bude food scene.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We were recommended to visit this cafe after a walk on the beach in Bude.

It is a rather modern style young persons cafe/restaurant - small but nicely set out. Having said that we certainly didn't fit in as a young person - but enjoyed it too. Small tables but appropriate for a cafe. The menu was small but interesting with about 3 or 4 sandwich choices, 3 or 4 salads but also a couple of hot /cold salads - such as manouri fritters with salad - all freshly prepared - the fitters were crisp on the outside and moist and tasty in the middle. A few cakes are available or chocolate bars. Interesting teas, I enjoyed the Lemon Verbena tea.