“a very comfortable and spacious accommodation of...”
other travellers have booked this property
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces
Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Plenty of space for six diners
Explore the local area
Contemporary and generous king bedroom with ensuite
Ensuite with large shower
Elegant double bedroom
Modern and sunny twin bedroom overlooking rear garden
Family bathroom with shower
Modern and well equipped kitchen
Welcome to Calasraid!
Nearby Loch Venacher
Dramatic Ben Ledi towering over Callander
Ben Venue overlooking Loch Venacher
Hairy Heilan' Coo are plentiful in this area
Bracklin Falls in Callander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
hassan c
Redditch, United Kingdom
“a very comfortable and spacious accommodation of high standard”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

we stayed in Calasraid for nearly two weeks and find the accommodation very comfortable and of high standard. the proprietor was very welcoming and helpful.

Travelling group: Other
17 Sep 2015
Thank you for your very kind and helpful review. All I ever hope for is that our guests feel welcome and comfortable. You have highlighted both and I am delighted to read this. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and hosting you was a pleasure for us as well as a privilege. I’m genuinely grateful.

We would love to welcome you back some time.

Warmest regards,
Christine...
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“A great place to stay in Callander”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We have had many holidays in Scotland and elsewhere in the UK staying in rented cottages.
Calasraid was one of the best, spacious very well equipped,well decorated and well maintained.
Staying there enabled us to explore part of Scotland that we have passed through many times.
We had a most enjoyable week walking among beautiful scenery.

Travelling group: Other
17 Sep 2015
Wow, that is all I can really say. To describe us as one of the best is more than I could ever hope for. I will certainly make us strive to maintain this huge compliment and we always looking for ways to improve our guests experience of Calasraid and the local area.

I personally think this is one of the most beautiful and interesting parts of Scotland but I know I have some bias. So happy to hear you enjoyed walking here and the scenery changes with every season.

Thank you for being such lovely guests and please do come back and visit some time.
Catriona...
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Never having rented a property in Scotland before we were delighted with this gem in Callander. It was geographically well placed to walk in the surrounding hills, visit areas of interest and several eateries. Although a modern property, at the entrance to an estate, it was very peaceful. It came well up to the luxury standard advertised and exceeded the families' expectations. it had three spacious double bedrooms, one en-suite and a large open sitting/dining room. My 90 year old father found his bed very comfortable. There was parking at the front and rear of the house. it was clean, well decorated and exceptionally well stocked with white goods, crockery, cooking equipment and cutlery. The owner was welcoming and considerate and the welcome pack was greatly appreciated. We hope to return in the not to distant future and would have no hesitation in recommending this property to anyone considering a stay in Callander.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall standard
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Jun 2015
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words.I was thrilled when you said it 'Exceeded expectations' and called the house a gem. This is praise indeed.

I was so delighted your family enjoyed your stay and I know how important the occassion was. That is all I wish for. It was our pleasure to have you stay and we would love to welcome you back some time.
lyndor78
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic home from home.”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We were a party of 5 ladies looking to spend a weekend away to relax and unwind and we didn't want to travel too far to get there. We came across this lovely house in Callander and it was ideal. The house is just like a home. It is very modern and has everything you require, just like your house would. The owner even left us some essentials, e.g milk and bread. The cupboards already had some tea bags, sugar and coffee in them. We especially loved the bottle of Cava in the fridge! Very nice touch. The house has a lovely large living room which has a dining table and patio doors leading out to a nice little garden with a picnic bench. There are 3 good sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and there are parking spaces for 2 cars. The house is just a few minutes drive from the main street in Callander. We would definitely come and stay here again and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to visit Callander or the surrounding area.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Jun 2015
Thank you for coming to stay, I’m delighted to know that you enjoyed the little touches.

I truly appreciate your kind words for us and it was a privilege to host you and your friends.
LMBain
“Beautiful House in a Beautiful Location”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Calasraid, the house is absolutely lovely. The decor is stylish yet homely and is in a perfect location. There was a lovely welcome note on a chalkboard as you come in the front door and chocolates were left on the pillows for each guest, both of which were lovely little personal touches you may not find elsewhere.

Callandar itself is a beautiful wee place with lots of nice walks around, cosy pubs and some excellent restaurants nearby. The owners of the house, Laura and Amanda, made up a folder with lots of suggestions of nearby tourist attractions, restaurants and taxi numbers which was incredibly handy having never been to Callandar before.

All in all it was a great weekend away and I would recommend Calasraid to anyone!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Jun 2015
Wow, thank you so much for such a lovely review. I am absolutely delighted with your comments and really appreciate that you decided to stay with us in Callander.

My sincere thanks for your valued custom and we look forward to welcoming you back some day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing