“A beautiful home in a beautiful town.”
other travellers have booked this property
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces
Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Plenty of space for six diners
Explore the local area
Contemporary and generous king bedroom with ensuite
Ensuite with large shower
Elegant double bedroom
Modern and sunny twin bedroom overlooking rear garden
Family bathroom with shower
Modern and well equipped kitchen
Welcome to Calasraid!
Nearby Loch Venacher
Dramatic Ben Ledi towering over Callander
Ben Venue overlooking Loch Venacher
Hairy Heilan' Coo are plentiful in this area
Bracklin Falls in Callander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
TRACEYSLO...
“A beautiful home in a beautiful town.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Immaculate home. Ideally placed for Callander, Stirling and as far as we were concerned Glasgow and the Lochs.
Plenty of parking and absolute dream to stay in.
The home had everything you could need and the extras were a godsend.
I would definitely go and stay here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Jul 2014
Thank you for coming to stay and recommending the house so highly. I am glad you found the location ideal for your needs. I really love it when people get out and explore all the area has to offer.

I hope you’ll keep us on your 'calendar' and return. In the meantime I send warm wishes and sincere thanks.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
1 Jul 2014
I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and thank you for such a kind review. I love Callander too and it brings a smile to my face when others share my appreciation.

The walking in the area is plentiful so I am glad you managed to fit some in. I can promise there are plenty of other still out there to explore and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.
Jacquelin...
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this holiday home with 4 friends in April. The house is spotless and fully equipped with every thing you need. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so we had plenty of space for us all.
It is a 5 min walk from the town which has lots of nice gift shops, take-aways, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants so it is ideal whether you plan to have a night in or a night out.
It has lots to do for kids to with Blair Drummond Safari Park only a 10 min drive, Go Kids near bye and also a local swimming pool.
The scenery is breath taking locally and there are lots of sights to see and plenty to occupy familys or couples who are looking for a romantic getaway.
I would highly recommend it and would encourage you to go and visit as you will not be disappointed.

Travelling group: Friends
20 May 2014
Thank you for such a sweet and lovely review. I am glad you enjoyed the house and the local area. Hopefully the maps and guide books helped you get out and explore The Trossachs. I love the area too and it offers something different with each season.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Kindest Regards

Amanda
Patsyquee...
“Modern, very clean and very comfortable home.”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for 2 nights with 2 friends, the house is just beautiful, has everything you could ever need.
Location is brilliant.
Beautiful sights to see. Lovely places to eat and the shops are great. Cant wait to visit again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 Jul 2014
Thanks for your kind praise. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the local area.

I appreciate your valued custom and kind support, please do come again.
njvw
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great place, great location, ideal holiday rental”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Calasraid is a great house all round - comfortable and well-furnished with all mod-cons and plenty of space.There is lots of information provided by the host at the house so a very clear idea of what to do / where to eat etc and there are even games for indoor entertainment! It's in a fantastic location for exploring the national park as well as local villages and work. The host was brilliant at providing information before our stay and was contactable in our time there - very welcoming. We'll be back - thank you!

14 May 2014
Wow, what can I say. Thank you for coming to stay at 'Calasraid' and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with you.

I really appreciate you sharing your experience of the house and the Trossachs. I am so glad you enjoyed the location. I always think the area has so much to offer.

I am delighted to know you’ve had such an enjoyable time and it would be lovely to welcome you back in the future.

Warmest Regards

Amanda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing